• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
This seems absurd but people will buy this. Have you been in an LV store? Their stuff is outlandish and expensive.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll wait for the fortnite collabo

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
Imagine having so much money you can buy this shirt for $670 and not think twice.

ELXcm0BU8AAKpgm

Looks like something I'd buy for $20 off Amazon.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL

LumberPanda

Feb 3, 2019
Important reminder that Louis Vuitton uses slave labour to make these products. They are reported to have worse records for forced labour than cheap brands. The amount of money rich white people make per shirt here instead of the actual labourers that made it is insane.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Important reminder that Louis Vuitton uses slave labour to make these products. They are reported to have worse records for forced labour than cheap brands. The amount of money rich white people make per shirt here instead of the actual labourers that made it is insane.
Do we know how much the workers at the new Texas factory will be paid? I wonder if that will be a step up in supply chain labor quality.