• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Will be funny when the GOP counsel is up and uses the entire 45 mins to question only the idiot on the right. 😂

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
It is insane how methodical and clear that he committed these crimes and it won't matter. It is just so depressing and sad. Truly the destruction of one of the pillars of our system.

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
I actually don't like that they're ignoring Turley. I think they should deliberately be going to bat to take down and weaken his completely irredeemable arguments as much as they are building their own. I hope that when they get to the member questions, that will happen.

Dio

Oct 25, 2017
I actually don't like that they're ignoring Turley. I think they should deliberately be going to bat to take down and weaken his completely irredeemable arguments as much as they are building their own. I hope that when they get to the member questions, that will happen.
agree.

OP
OP
ElectricBlanketFire

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017

It's still early. They might be setting him up to look like an even bigger idiot by asking him to refute the testimonies of the other professors.

CelestialAtom

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 26, 2017
I haven't been able to watch any of this. Have I missed any important information or situations? I would be watching, but I'm doing school work. XD

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I am very excited for the minority counsel. These witnesses are going to eat that poor person alive.

SoH

Oct 25, 2017
Also, agreed in not engaging Turley is bad if you care about honestly exploring and countering testimony. Hopefully they just haven't gotten to it and are formulating arguments, and I am all for clamping down on bullshit, but not addressing in any meaningful way is no good.

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
lol. It's cute you think that they'll talk to anyone but Turley lolol

Dammit I didn't even think about that.

giphy.gif

MechaMarmaset

Nov 20, 2017
Also, agreed in not engaging Turley is bad if you care about honestly exploring and countering testimony. Hopefully they just haven't gotten to it and are formulating arguments, and I am all for clamping down on bullshit, but not addressing in any meaningful way is no good.

Yep. We can't sit here and be okay with it and then throw a fit when the republicans ignore the other 3 when they start questioning.

OP
OP
ElectricBlanketFire

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Yep. We can't sit here and be okay with it and then throw a fit when the republicans ignore the other 3 when they start questioning.

Who is going to throw a fit? Even if they ask the other 3 questions, it'll all be nonsense. Or they'll use their time to wax poetic on how perfect the phone call was and not actually ask a question.

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
I agree they should question Turley as well, as it seems his primary argument is there is not yet sufficient evidence to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt abuse of power, which is pretty damn easy to counter given the basis for lack of sufficient evidence is due to the fact that the POTUS has obstructed Congress by ordering the administrative branch to not cooperate.

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I have to go to a meeting in 20 minutes so I'm going to miss pretty much all of the minority questioning. Feels like I'm dodging a bullet tbh.

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
Feldman is brilliant. I completely extent Collins et al to spew bullshit about how this is too expedient and fast - neglecting the fact that Trump is stonewalling and not taking action will allow this behavior to continue.

Rocket Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yea I trust these highly qualified law professors over the bumbling dumbasses in the GOP congress.