• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Joined the queue about 10 minutes ago, was that soon enough to be part of the randomization stuff?

Agent_J

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah the site tells you one per account. I had a second one in my cart and found out the hard way lol

mookie1515

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit I got here late today. Getting in queue now, hopefully still in the early corralling period.

Mania

Jan 27, 2018
Walmart let me down for the 5th time, time for Direct to let me down for the 4th-5th time!

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
Queue's are only valid for ten minutes. So if pre-queue went up at 4:01 and you had went to the site at 3:56 then you have to wait 5 minutes before getting in the queue.
It actually only now let me back in on that browser so they might have changed that to substantially more than 5 minutes? Not sure, weird.

NavNucST3

Nov 13, 2017
Series X in my cart on microsoft and have been clicking Place Order for about an hour like an idiot...

Now I'm over here rationalizing StockX like, "Well since your boy owns part of the site its kind of like helping him out and maybe that's not that bad..." especially after having seen the Gamestop bundle pricing

Currently, in PS direct queue also because why not just go through all the pain at once.

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
When does this queue thing actually flip over? Do I have to keep my phone with me for hours now? Or is it happening soon?

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
seems like nobody is getting a time looking at the nowinstock chat either. so we all just waiting at this point

pvin626

Nov 16, 2017
I got mine when the initial orders went up in September, so I was only trying for my sisters and both of them secured theirs for my nephews through GameStop today. Best of luck to you all, peace!

FinKL

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Good luck all
1MHW.gif

bashfulberry

Nov 14, 2020
Yesterday, my queue first updated to 39 minutes, and counted down from there; I got into the store RIGHT after they went OOS, but a good minute before Wario/StockSupply were able to post that they were OOS. So 39 minutes is probably a decent rule of thumb for "do I have a shot or not" when your queue initially updates.

Fenrisulvur

Oct 25, 2017
Portland
From what I've gathered is the pre-queue lasts 30 minutes and if you make it into that, your position is shuffled once the sale goes live. If you join the queue while the sale is live, you are put in at the very back.

Mar 8, 2020
Washington State
Yesterday, my queue first updated to 39 minutes, and counted down from there; I got into the store RIGHT after they went OOS, but a good minute before Wario/StockSupply were able to post that they were OOS. So 39 minutes is probably a decent rule of thumb for "do I have a shot or not" when your queue initially updates.

You would think that they would only let the same number of people through to payment processing as there are units for. Dumb to give someone false hope lol