• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Feb 1, 2018
Well maybe I'll check ebay and

2020-11-12-2.png

Oh

Check the SOLD filter to see what people are actually paying for them. Shouldnt be more than 1k tbh

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty sure the Direct queue is quantum. Looked away for a minute and the time just ticked up a few minutes.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
Not really. When I got a Switch at Best Buy launch, they gave us all tickets like a deli counter so you knew exactly if you were getting one and you didn't have to wait out in the cold

they could have easily done that this time. Given everyone tickets come midnight and you come into the store the next morning and got a console.

Still socially safe and easy.

PonsArak

Oct 27, 2017
Good luck all, managed to get the disc one from PS Direct, my queue was stuck for an hour for about an hour and finally went in. Hope your queues let you all in, or that target works out ladies and gentlemen!

dtcm83

Oct 28, 2017
i've been in the sony direct queue for over 1.5 hrs now, has never displayed anything other than more than an hour wait time. garbage.

NightOnyx

Oct 25, 2017
I've been in the queue for so long but it still says 40 minutes. I feel like by the time I get through everything will be sold out.

Geode

Keeper of the White Materia
Oct 27, 2017
I'm hoping Best Buy pops up soon. I have a gift card I need to use. I'm in the DIrect queue, but I rather have my PS5 today.

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So I was super early on the Playstation Direct site and totally forgot and my 10 min window expired an hour ago :(

Apr 18, 2018
Honestly you should just be able to buy and pay for one and have them ship it to you when ever it's available. I'm fine if it takes until March, I'd just like to get in line and have one secured.

Oct 31, 2017
O shi 3 min for me... if I get a chance I should prob take it, but I'd def like to drive down to Target in a few hours to walk away with one in person if possible.