• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

N.Domixis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
That's good, but it's got nothing on the GOAT.

KG-Pure-Irish-Butter2-380x327.png
Show some respect, that's a cow.

Ribs

Dec 10, 2017
Land O Lakes butter tastes like margarine.

You want the butter to have the extra fat content and fermentation: Kerrygold, Plugra, etc. You'll never go back.

Terrell

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
So white people get mad when you add minorities to shit and also when you take them away?

I'm confused
If it doesn't makes minorities feel oppressed, they get angry. Removing a Native American caricature from a product Native Americans don't even make is a release from institutional oppression, by a single iota at the very least. So naturally, angry white bigots.

This concludes my TED Talk.
Also this.

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2017
To those upset, The whole removal is just seen as a PC attack on tradition.
So naturally, you get dummies that take it to the next level and feign some sort of attachment to the woman on the butter box.

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
Boy and Girl Karen's get hung up on the most pointless shit.
I've been wondering this for a while but haven't found an answer anywhere yet, is there a guy version of Karen and if yes, what name do they go by?

When buying food products, I myself go looking for the most racist looking branding to own those libs. I swear if they ever change the name of Cheese Nips I'm rioting.
Bad news but not what you might think, in an effort to be more transparent Kraft is changing their name to Cheese Nipples

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
They... certainly have a uniform like Karens do.

I think we have to find the origin of the Karen meme to find the appropriate analogous name for male Karens.
According to KYM, the origin of Karen was the Switch reveal trailer.

More specifically, this post that followed it:

joematar.tumblr.com

Here, look.

"Oh shit, Karen brought her stupid Nintendo thing to the party again. We're DRINKING, Karen. We're having CONVERSATIONS."

Terrell

Oct 25, 2017
Canada

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gus Johnson references these profile pics in his "Inappropriate uncle video" he posted a few days ago.

www.youtube.com

your inappropriate uncle at family gatherings

"i didn't say anything"↓FOLLOW ME HERE PLEASE↓- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Gusbuckets- SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST: https://bit.ly/2wA7zDR- Instagram: instagr...
"I have a really unique profile picture....it was a photo of me, sitting in my pick up truck with some sports shades on. It was taken from a very low angle...I was not smiling...."

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Land O Lakes butter tastes like margarine.

You want the butter to have the extra fat content and fermentation: Kerrygold, Plugra, etc. You'll never go back.
I've tried margarine, definitely didn't taste like Land O'Lakes butter and the difference made me hate margarine ever since.