• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Snormy

I'll think about it
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Oh. Huh I do have her actually. I definitely haven't leveled her though did I miss the opportunity to get all the souls to hit level 80?

Oct 26, 2017
I finished the Mature mission, but i guess there's nothing afterwards

No kidding? That really sucks!

I mean, in a way the game already gave you one free ultra rare hero of each color--96 Kyo, 96 Athena, 98 Vice, 96 Mature and 96 Terry. Though...the red, green and yellow festivals gave you a bunch of colored souls at the end of them. I don't think you got a bunch of blue or purple souls for doing the 96 Kyo or 96 Athena quests.

//DEVIL//

Banned
Aug 13, 2018
Ok I finished the stories and everything in almost all difficulties. But how can I get enough rubies now ? I still didn't unlock both orochi characters let alone the others .

Am I doing something wrong in this game ?

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
That might explain it then. Is Athena any good? Actually I have a bunch of 5* I'm sitting on that I'm curious if they are worth my time or not. For blues I'm weighing Kim 94, Athena or Yashiro to complement my Kyo 95.

She seems solid. Here's a tierlist from the Japanese version.

While she isn't high, it's only Kyo 95 and FES units above her from what we have available at the moment.

Master Milk

Oct 25, 2017
Ok I finished the stories and everything in almost all difficulties. But how can I get enough rubies now ? I still didn't unlock both orochi characters let alone the others .

Am I doing something wrong in this game ?

yea it sounds like you haven't opened your wallet

someone was saying earlier that if you're playing a mobile game without spending money, you have to remember that patience is the name of the game

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Wait.... Is there absolutely no way to get Kula's purple special card now? Wtf?

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Ended up with a pretty good time on Master Time Trial. 1:23 has me sitting at 707th place with a day a half to go, hopefully netting me 600 rubies.

On my best run I've made it to the boss at 1:05 but I can't kill it fast enough it feels like. Maybe once I get my cards maxed out I can go sub 1:15

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still annoyed at that dumb stipulation that AS type characters can't compete in Time Attack. :/

The Azn One

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
I applied for the guild. Name is the same on here. It sucks that public guilds that I've joined, 2/3 of them stop playing the game.

Edit: Thank you for letting me join the guild. Will donate a bunch of stuff when I'm off CD.

Last edited:

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
There is no other ways to get rubies in this game aside from the story ?

Can check all the power up dungeons and what not but for the most part you'll be hoping for good login campaigns. You have to be smart with your currency in these type of mobile games unless you want to open your wallet.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Don't forget grinding food for affinity leveling. Every character (3★, 4★, 5★, doesn't matter) gives 50 rubies by going to lvl 9 affinity (which takes 71 of their favorite food).

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Free Jin looks decent, but, after watching the PVP portion of that vid, I'm super excited for the free Armor King we are getting. He looks great. Super Armor and Grabs for days!

auicc

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Did a couple of 10 pulls on the Zero banner because I was trying to get the skip tickets and well what do you know lol.

qHnduPp.jpg

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
Gonna just steal some info XD
JIN (TK7): 45% Atk, 10% Def for Blue Fighters
KAZUYA: 55% Atk for Tekken Fighters(edited)
HEIHACHI: 35% Atk, 5% Crit Rate for Purple Fighters(edited)
PAUL: 60% Atk, -10% HP for Attack Type Fighters(edited)

Kazuya and T7 Jin have 3 seconds of invulnerability on some of their skills

Oct 26, 2017
Gonna just steal some info XD
JIN (TK7): 45% Atk, 10% Def for Blue Fighters
KAZUYA: 55% Atk for Tekken Fighters(edited)
HEIHACHI: 35% Atk, 5% Crit Rate for Purple Fighters(edited)
PAUL: 60% Atk, -10% HP for Attack Type Fighters(edited)

Kazuya and T7 Jin have 3 seconds of invulnerability on some of their skills

Any idea what the other four have as their leader skills?

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm I just notice I got this special bundle for reaching lvl 100.

For 1400 rubies I get

1 set card selector
1 option card selector
100 skip tickets
100 capsules

Is this a good deal?

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
Ok so I finished lvling Kyla to 90. Need advice for my 3rd character. Deciding between Yamazaki and Greed Rugal. Yamazaki is green whereas Rugal is also purple like Lula but I don't know if he's better Than the other

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm I just notice I got this special bundle for reaching lvl 100.

For 1400 rubies I get

1 set card selector
1 option card selector
100 skip tickets
100 capsules

Is this a good deal?

I got it mainly due to the set card selector.

Got up to floor 50 of the tower today, was so close to beating it. Just a little short on time.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Remember that Leader skills are just part of the package. Unless you actually like the TEKKEN characters, I'd wait and see what their skills and stats are like before making pull plans.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Ok maybe I'm blind but I cannot find an event that gives out the grey leveling battle cards? Only evolution materials (which are also grey and that's really confusing). Where do I grind for exp items for my battle cards?

Oct 26, 2017
I got my first level 90 recently in Yamazaki. I think I'll try to get a level 90 in every color, but it'll take some doing for the blue and purple fighters, especially for the fighters in the All Star class.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Can't beat Orochi Expert with 13.6k CP Orochi Iori and 16.6k CP Mai. My only other unit over 10k is 12.8k CP Kula, who is a weak color for this fight. Gonna have to work on my Greens: 9.4k CP Mature, 7.6k CP Kensou, 6.4k CP Andy, 5.6k CP Daimon and an untouched free throw bricker.

Also, please learn from my mistakes and don't do frustration pulls; lol. I got up to 2700 from finishing up all of the story besides this fight. Said screw it, and pulled 3 times on Goenitz banner. Of course, 0.3% is what it is and I wasted my rubies for a dupe Daimon and Yellow Athena 97.

I got super lucky with a free Kula off a login ticket, but otherwise not so much. Spent nearly all of the F2P rubies available to: Go the full 300 on the Orochi Iori/Leona banner (got her midway, ticketed him), Get Iori's battle card (5 pulls), do 3 dumb attempts at Goenitz.

Master Milk

Oct 25, 2017
. . . unlocking the highest cores looks to be a right pain in the ass

unrelated, but i got really lucky with the roulette event right before it ended, managed to get a third soul right on the very last ticket

i've got a crap ton of souls from it and not sure where i want to use them

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Got King '94 with a free summon today. 👍

And I just got her Special Card from the King event yesterday, so the timing was perfect.

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
A recommendation I find to get your characters to max level is grind affinity food since it's relatively low cp to drop ratio. Lvl 10 thru 15 are character souls. Got me my last level for Kula