• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
H2jYYgA.png

Wasted

Oct 27, 2017
I'm a 6'2" 270 black male.

In no uncertain terms if ANYBODY rolled up on me and purposely coughed in my face given the state of the world right now, they catching a two piece like they just walked into Popeyes. Consequences be dammed

it'll never not be absolutely disgusting that people aren't wearing a mask given how communicable this virus is.

Pepito

Dec 11, 2017
New York City Bagel & Coffee House already sucked for making their employees wear fedoras.

And now this.

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Should be charged with biological terrorism. I know there was a case somewhere where that happened.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
So many Karens I literally can't keep up.

Also just gonna say don't come after the store employees for this. They don't get paid enough to be covid guardians. EVERY customer they have to serve is a health risk, mask or not. They've got enough on their plate.
I've worked similar jobs.

I simply would've refused to serve her.

Miss Piggy

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Mind boggling to think Karens have been getting away with this stuff for years until everything is now being filmed and going viral. It's a reckoning.

The Argus

Oct 28, 2017
Yoooo that's my second favorite bagel shop in Astoria. I swear my neighborhood is going to hell. Last night 30th Ave was basically a club, with tons of people drinking and chanting and dudes doing burnouts in the cars their daddys bought them

EJS

The Fallen
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
Well, being identified by name - she's boned. Seriously, coughing on people? Weak.

Grifter

Oct 26, 2017
Is this a first for the Karen lifecycle occurring in real time? You can hear the gears spinning as she mulls over job prospects and the "apology" as she looks down from the camera.

Midee

Oct 27, 2017
CA, USA
I feel for the food service and retail workers that have to constantly face this shit when reminding people to be decent human beings, not knowing if the next person is going to explode on you.

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
That's a battery offense right there. FYI assault is the threat of physical violence. Battery is actual physical violence; this Karen is physically transferring droplets from herself to others.

Stone Cold

Oct 27, 2017
It's beyond stupid to get angry at minimum wage employees for not kicking a customer out. From day one in this country, you're trained that they are always right and HR will side with them 99% of the time, regardless of what happened.

MM300

Dec 23, 2018
Even in normal times (i.e no pandemic), you don't go up to people and just cough on them. I can't imagine how I'd react if some belligerent piece of shit just coughed in my face like that.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
People like that should be pummeled. Entitled piece of trash. Not taking COVID seriously already puts others at risk but elevating it to the level of coughing on people intentionally? That should be a fucking prison sentence.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Where is that voice in people's heads that I have in mine, the voice that says DO NOT EVER COUGH, SNEEZE OR SPIT IN THE DIRECTION OF ANOTHER HUMAN BEING INTENTIONALLY.

Glasfrut

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I just don't get it. Is your life so free of consequences that you can do shit like this with no hesitation? She should have caught hands. She started strolling out of there like that wasn't a legit fight starter...

Nida

Aug 31, 2019
Everett, Washington
I'm a 6'2" 270 black male.

In no uncertain terms if ANYBODY rolled up on me and purposely coughed in my face given the state of the world right now, they catching a two piece like they just walked into Popeyes. Consequences be dammed

it'll never not be absolutely disgusting that people aren't wearing a mask given how communicable this virus is.

Thank you for this.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
User Banned (1 Month): Advocating Violence; Prior Ban for the Same
Unpopular opinion but I think these people deserve physical violence. It's the only way they learn.

HammerOfThor

Oct 26, 2017
But wait, there's more ... according to the woman who was coughed on, the employees didn't do a damn thing and they STILL served this wacko ... supposedly, not even checking on the victim or anything. That left the cough-ee furious and vowing never to return.

ummm, what should the employees do? it looks like she already got her food. they don't get paid enough to deal with that shit.

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
This is literally around the corner from me. Queens has been a fucking epicenter of the covid pandemic in the US, we're right near one of the most hard hit hospitals, they literally have a tent still set up outside on the street for intakes... NO ONE around here is wearing masks. Like this situation is fucking attrocious, but walking outside makes me so fucking mad. I almost had two full ass grown adults run into me as i was crossing the street giggling and running around with no masks, no concern for social distancing like they were five year olds, just today.

we're so fucked.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Some Karen is going to run into the wrong one eventually. I can tell you this behavior would be tolerated for exactly five seconds in my hometown of Ocean View before someone caught hands until they stopped moving.