• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Someone ask him which states voted dem before the Civil War and which states vote republican now.

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
Regardless of the quality, hasn't the sales of his music been on a very steady and rapid decline? As far as relevance goes, sales have more to say about that than quality.
Quite a lot but his album rollout is so weird and irregular that I am not suprised. He is still one of the biggest voices in hiphop for better or for worse. Mostly worse tho.
That being said Kids see ghost is one of Kanye's best album.

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (3 Days): Inflammatory Accusations, Misrepresenting Prior Ban
I just got banned for saying that if you still support Kanye West you are at least partway MAGA, but I just want to take this moment to reiterate that if you still support Kanye West you are at least partway MAGA.

tenor.gif

NEVER FORGET

Extra Sauce

Oct 27, 2017
someone needs to give Kanye a history lesson about the Southern Strategy.

or even better, some professional counseling.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Hasn't music in general been down

Sure, to some extent. But what i'm talking about is that his last album, Ye, has still only reached Gold in the US. Meanwhile Astroworld was released after that album and is already 2X Platinum. You'd have to go back to MBDTF to find a Kanye album that's at least 2X Platinum. So nearly a decade.

Guddha

Sep 5, 2019
Kanye Pest

This dumb motherfucker just can't help but leak his brokebrains all over the media.

Deleted member 835

User requested account deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sadly you know this will get some bruvas and sistas to vote for the orange fuck. This is why people like Kanye are a problem

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
does he genuinely think if it were the 1860's right now that the republican party of today would be the ones to free the slaves while the democrats fight against it?

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
So, what is the consensus here.
Is he still a grifter or did he actually go off the deep end?

Juryvicious

Oct 28, 2017
I don't understand his end game here, why say such things? Or is it as simple as it coming down to money, like it usually does? The usual fuck you I got mine attitude? Does he not understand the current plight of the country and how we got here, ie republicans?

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
yeah, it'd be wrong to put any blame on kim or the fam, this is all on him at this point. i guess you could say he's always been a product of his environment and who he's immediately associating/hanging with since the early roc days, but that doesn't excuse this bullshit. makes me sad that he took that love/respect that he garnered from so many people for those early college dropout days and washed his ass with it to cape for that orange piece of garbage and republicans in general.

Last edited:

OutofMana

Oct 25, 2017
California
So, what is the consensus here.
Is he still a grifter or did he actually go off the deep end?
Both? He's literally selling expensive as merch with Sunday service and Holy Spirit logos for all of his followers. His rants always make him look like the dumbest person in the room. He thinks people are mad that a black man is supporting trump and that he's not toeing the line. When trump is out there shitting on minorities and marginalized people every chance he gets. He somehow can't see that because his focus will always be on himself. Fucking self indulgent prick.