• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Luschient

Oct 30, 2017
Was howling during Kingston's promo when he yelled "and look what you did to Ortiz!" and Ortiz takes his hat off revealing a completely normal-looking head of hair 😂

Karsha

May 1, 2020
Wasn't the whole PG 13 thing done for the stock holders since it brings more money? Weird move... Unless Vince has decided to go on tv with some promos "Yes it was me, I Raaaapeeed them and you can't do anything about it!"

Huntersknoll

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to the new premium live event.. Guts and Blood.

Seriously though? Is this what WWE fans want or will this only pop an number for 2-3 weeks and then their ratings will go lower than they are now.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
If you are a female talent and not about flaunting your body, I'd be scared

When Vince is backed into a corner he doubles down on what he truly likes, super jacked guys, past their prime vets, fart humor, and scantily clad women

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Toxic Attraction about to debut on RAW in a bra and panties match.

Yeah, I imagine that TV-14 will be mostly used for cheap horny ratings bump rather than anything else.

I don't think the product will improve, but maybe, juuuuust maybe there will be something here and there. You know, if they had done this last year, and allow bleeding, they might have kept people like Bryan Danielson

TUFCfan

Oct 27, 2017
I thought the move to PG was mainly due to looking to be able to attract better/more lucrative sponsorship and merchandise contracts (such as Mattel)? I guess seeing as they're rolling in money from their other deals these days, that kind of thing is less of a concern or they're confident that they can still keep hold of those companies.

Fatmanp

Oct 27, 2017
I thought the move to PG was mainly due to looking to be able to attract better/more lucrative sponsorship and merchandise contracts (such as Mattel)? I guess seeing as they're rolling in money from their other deals these days, that kind of thing is less of a concern or they're confident that they can still keep hold of those companies.
I would imagine with TV dying advertisers can be less picky about what programming they want to advertise on when WWE is usually one of the better demo draws each week.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Goddamnit, I'm gonna have to watch NXT UK next week. I guess they are running Satomura vs Sarray. WWE's first joshi vs joshi match since the 90s.

OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
WWE going TV14 so MJF can get out of pocket on his promos

mjf.jpg

UrbanDandy

Oct 25, 2017
I'll get the guns, the drugs

hla00.png

For my generation

I'll take the fall

katievick_crop_exact.jpg

The saints, across the nation

svv20.jpg

Yeah it's the sex, the Gods, the fakes, the frauds

d41e34b73a1f45a9-600x338.jpg

They're messing with me

michael-cole-heidenrich--600x338.jpg

Come on, come on, come on
Let's get it on!

lol, basically all of these are wrestlecrap entries
Vince is going to crash this into the ground after what's been happening to him the last few months. He will inject a lethal dose of poison into the WWE.

OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Sasha crashing the first TV-14 Raw

"Maybe you would treat me better if I came from AEW like your golden boy Cody."

FXpb51NUsAADLau

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't see why they would bother going TV-14, the product was trash well before it went PG.
We know that, but there's a large contingent of marks out there that genuinely believe everything wrong with WWE is because of the PG rating and that the second they go TV-14 again it'd return to the glories of the Attitude Era.

Oct 27, 2017
I don't see why they would bother going TV-14, the product was trash well before it went PG.
Honestly I think going PG saved us from some horrific angles and gave women a chance to get over as something other than lingerie models.
Edit: to be clear, yes the product was trash before and after the PG change. I just think TV-14 WWE in the 2010's would have been even worse.

TV-14 isn't the answer.
AEW does enough swearing and blood to cover both companies.

It's been 5 years since I stopped watching WWE or followed the news online. Best decision I've ever made. TV-14 isn't going to change mind.

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Bryan: Dave said that match with Lash was the worst match of the year. Maybe he's right, but I've seen a lot of bad matches.

Mike: With Lash?

Bryan: ...yes with Lash

I laughed so hard at that

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Mercedes Vardano, aka Sasha Banks is hitting the signing circuit, and is commanding a high price.

Since her C2E2 appearance was announced on Wednesday, Fightful has heard from several promoters in and outside of wrestling that have expressed interest in booking Mercedes. Specifically, we know of at least two wrestling promoters that inquired about it. One of which confirmed to us that Mercedes' team let them know that she wasn't taking pro wrestling related signings until January 1, 2023.

We're told that Varnado's asking price was $30,000 based on the opportunity, which a promoted was "exactly as expected," elaborating that her demand should be high because she left on her own terms, hasn't been a part of the convention scene, and has a fanbase willing to support her. It was mentioned that she's one of the most "just off TV" talent they've been quoted a price for and it was comparable to Sting. The only talent they told us were more expensive were Ric Flair, Goldberg, Shawn Michaels, and Hulk Hogan. That same promoter said they were more than happy to book her at that rate, and they know they'd make their money back on it.

WWE have still not officially confirmed her release, but another promoter said they wouldn't have even made it as far into a conversation about booking her as they did if she was still fully with the company.

Please note, this is not a quoted price for her to wrestle a match, and we've yet to hear what that is.

Fightful Report update on Sasha and stuff related to her C2E2 appearance coming up.