• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Eoin

Oct 27, 2017
How many years will it take to wash the stink off the US from Trumps presidency?
It shouldn't wash out. It should be a permanent reminder to future US presidents that the office they hold is not sacred, and that holding that office, by itself, is not a mark of greatness, or morality, or intelligence.

Nov 7, 2017
A lot of Trump stuff makes me angry but this is really getting to me tonight. Look at the brainless fucking prick, leering over a load of food products, I can't even articulate why it angers me so much. In the oval office? The president of the United States? Advertising food, while in office, while his country burns around him? I just. Argh.

Does he think he looks good? I can't bear the whole sorry thing, it's so low grade and pathetic and base and common and cheap and tacky and narcissistic and offensive to everything the office of President should stand for and represent. It's so blind to everything going on, it's offensive on every level to me. Look at his stupid little thumbs and his wrinkly fucking tie and that stupid fucking smirk on his chops as hundreds of thousands die.
Same here. Yeah. He thinks he looks good - he's like the epitome of tackiness and gaudy "style". He looks straight out of the 80s - his hair sucks, his tan is bad, his suits are even worse. Just an outright slob.

Teh_Lurv

Oct 25, 2017
Literally selling the presidency for advertisers.

Ec_ISCtUcAEuNqo

You got me again 2020: I definitely wasn't expecting to ever see President Trump use the Oval Office to shill Goya food.

WillyFive

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I know if it was any other president but wouldn't this be illegal?

"An employee shall not use or permit the use of his Government position or title or any authority associated with his public office to endorse any product, service or enterprise ... "

Very much so.

But no one from his party would dare enforce it, so it is in practice fine for them to do it.

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
Hahaha such a thin skinned piece of garbage. This is one of the few things he feels he has "control" over during all this shit so he has to turn it into a photo op.

Just imagine, a president of the United States of America so detached from reality and meaningful effect that this is what he dedicated time to for his ego. How fucking juvenile and pathetic.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Literally selling the presidency for advertisers.

Ec_ISCtUcAEuNqo
God, what a cunt.

This is an actual US president. Think about that.

A lot of Trump stuff makes me angry but this is really getting to me tonight. Look at the brainless fucking prick, leering over a load of food products, I can't even articulate why it angers me so much. In the oval office? The president of the United States? Advertising food, while in office, while his country burns around him? I just. Argh.

Does he think he looks good? I can't bear the whole sorry thing, it's so low grade and pathetic and base and common and cheap and tacky and narcissistic and offensive to everything the office of President should stand for and represent. It's so blind to everything going on, it's offensive on every level to me. Look at his stupid little thumbs and his wrinkly fucking tie and that stupid fucking smirk on his chops as hundreds of thousands die.
Yep.

hsojlightfoot

AVALANCHE
Apr 6, 2020
He must have deleted the tweet. I can't see it. But the Goya brand is officially done. Nobody will buy from them now that Trump and supporters apparently love it now. All I see when I see its Trump's name on the can now. Way to go! Fucked another brand.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
He must have deleted the tweet. I can't see it. But the Goya brand is officially done. Nobody will buy from them now that Trump and supporters apparently love it now. All I see when I see its Trump's name on the can now. Way to go! Fucked another brand.
I believe it was posted on his official Instagram account.

Yup. It's still there.

Login • Instagram

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Clydefrog

Oct 25, 2017
Hawaii
Just look at his face in that instagram pic. Just look at it for more than few seconds and it really starts to become something. Ugh.... *shivers*

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Well, that's another new low for the presidency.

Also, who could have predicted that Trump, whose only real policy from Day 1 has been "I hate (Latino) immigrants", has now basically branded this major Spanish food brand as the official food of white supremacists?

sugar bear

Oct 27, 2017
Imagine if Obama pulled 1/100th of this nonsense - appointing unqualified family members to high-level positions, shilling for products, etc. Republicans would have had a shit fit.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Standing and clapping for this post.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
Is some eagle shirt wearing beardo going to drive his coal roller to the Mexican grocery to buy frozen tamales now?

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
So the plan is to smash products they actually use and buy products they'll never use?

Oh man I feel so owned right now.

Oct 25, 2017

Now imagine if you were Latino seeing him promote one our brands just to specifically troll us.

Brickface

Aug 14, 2018
Just post this pic on all of their updates, maybe it'll get through:

youtu.be

Mutation - Irritant

Irritant is the opening release from the third Mutation album: Mutation III - Dark Black, a noise metal collaboration of Ginger Wildheart and Exit Internati...