• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
NwqsK_d.webp
I'll take the bait.

never understood why the bag is so greasy.

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
Pizza and Lasagna are basically the same. And I love them both.

But I mean

Fettucini alfredo with bruschetta

ffframe

alt account
Banned
Nov 29, 2021
Frutti di mare is amazing if you use fresh mussels and scallops.
Carbonara with guanciale.

Kisaya

Oct 25, 2017
If you could get your hands on really thin pasta sheets - then you have the best lasagna

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Good lasagna is pretty amazing. And the options on how to make it are pretty much endless. Kind of hard to fuck up (after instant pots this one is also a great intro into cooking).

But thats just too many fucking carbs.

Not sure what the best italian meal is. Whatever it is it is something me and my wife don't have the skill to prepare at home. Lasagna might be the king of what we can make at home (our pizza is decent too but the lasagna is better).

Juryvicious

Oct 28, 2017
I won't disagree. Like many I love Pizza... but a homemade lasagna with garlic bread and a Caesar salad is soooo fucking delicious.

FrsDvl

Oct 25, 2017
It's pizza, but pizza is so multicultural at this point so it's actually Gnocchi

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
Pizza then spaghetti and meatballs. I'm not a huge lasagna fan.

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
I feel like pizza is so obviously the choice but also because it's not something you necessarily expect if you go to an Italian restaurant I'll say Alfredo is superior.

GS_Dan

Oct 30, 2017
Lasagna is the best food

It's also another example of food that British culture has refined to perfection

v-gYnoioUsj0HGYl6uKEQKwXS5r3SVpMr4Kw5SKURlk.jpg

Hokey

Oct 29, 2017
Its pizza. I love lasagne but I think even a good spag bol (ragu) hits harder.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I don't think I've ever had lasagna that was good enough that I was excited to have it as leftovers. I also find that I'm rarely served enough to be full and there's way too much sauce to lasagna percentage going on half the time.

Pasta wins it, specifically spaghetti or ziti.

Cascadero

Nov 8, 2017
I'd never pick a single dish from Italy as the best Italian food. Lasagna perfected is fantastic, but so can be pizza or many variants of pasta or risotto or osso buco etc etc

Oct 27, 2017
Orecchiette con Salsiccia e Cime di Rapa

Or any other dish mixing Italian sausage, broccoli rabe, pasta, and potentially white beans.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
i mean there is no real best, but carbonara is my favorite and i have it at least once but sometimes twice a week

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
I passed the chance to eat lasagna yesterday. I feel bad, what I got instead was not as good.

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
No it's easily pizza and all of its variations that came from it. From the floppy basic ass NY style to the I-wanted-lasagna-but-made-pizza Chicago style.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
Hmm, I'm not sure what would be my favorite Italian dish. Probably a seafood one, though.