• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They were 75p at Tesco recently đź‘€ i bought like 4 of them.

Man, you had to rub it in, huh...

giphy.gif

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
Chocolate and Banana

Chocolate and Coffee

Coffee and Banana

Chocolate, Coffee and Banana

Oct 25, 2017
MĂ©xico
Only if you are a basic generic person.

That has to be the most boring combination of flavors in the history of combination of flavors, maybe ever.

BumbaT BrowN

Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (3 Weeks): Inflammatory Generalizations Surrounding Racism
Era's favourite flavour is yellow fever.

ZealousD

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Cinnamon + Sugar

There's a reason that Cinnamon Toast Crunch is the best breakfast cereal in the world, people.

Best pastry? Cinnamon rolls.

Y'all know it.

LastCaress

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Don't like chocolate ice cream. Like chocolate, but haven't eaten it in over 5 years because it somehow makes me feel bad? (Probable eating disorder I'd guess, never diagnosed)

grang

Nov 13, 2017
No love for vanilla and orange in here. Creamsicle is the perfect ice cream flavor (especially if you can find a place that has it soft serve). I'm not as big on the actual Creamsicle pop on ice cream trucks, just the flavor combo.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
People are over thinking this... It's sugar and cinnamon. Two very basic stand alone flavors that absolutely everyone has in their home, and can be used in nearly anything sweet and quite a few things savory while also being amazing on their own as well.