• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
i'm assuming xCloud will be available on windows as well? (linux would be a welcome bonus)

Anywhere theres a client it will work.
So Linux shouldnt be far outta the question.

Android, iOS, Windows, Switch..not Sony...Smart TVs etc etc
I'm going nuts watching her play like this. These controllers are analog for a reason...

Counteracting the latency, if she played normal......okay I can i can defend her.
Whats she doing tapping analog sticks
That was a nice canned video of Forza playing on a phone while she badly pretended to be playing it :P
Hmm really though?
Her analog taps translated to actions in the game....unless she rehearsed this super well to play the game badly and have the video just so happen to be just as bad.

On Topic
Halo Infinite def going to be at E3....almost certainly a next gen game, so the next box is almost def also going to be there.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
I'm doubtful tbh, she kept tapping the right trigger to accelerate rather than holding it. Who plays like that? Also watch the speedo in the corner of the screen, the needle doesn't respond to her trigger inputs at all... That's either whole seconds of latency, or she's pretending.

I do that when I don't want to go too fast/maintain a certain speed. Perhaps to make sure the bitrate can keep up?

Lom1lo

Oct 27, 2017
This was bad imo. Halo Reach is nice, xcloud looked bad. A xbox wire post would have been better for this

Ifrit

Oct 27, 2017
They are giving me some serious flashbacks

E3M9TXG.gif

Loved that show, the latin american host was awesome

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Thought it was fine, shorter than usual, no fat, which is a nice change.

And we're getting one next month.

Would have liked more BC stuff but you know.

Deleted member 38397

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 15, 2018
Do you think Steam is going to be an option for all Xbox Game Studios titles now going forward or is MCC a one off? I hope they give you an option - Game Pass for Windows Store only but purchases for both Steam and WS.

Detective

Oct 27, 2017
Are you referring to Xcloud? I always assumed that was the plan.

Yeah,
I actually wanted that for a long time. Since I do travel often and can't take my console with me all the time. And sometimes I don't have a TV where I go. So this is pure gold.
I knew MS would go this route from the start of this gen. It just pleases me as a gamer.

Buff Beefbroth

Chicken Chaser
Apr 12, 2018
I dunno, y'all. I've definitely seen people play racing games like that, especially when unfamiliar or not feeling confident.

Like, why would thye need to completely 100% fake a phone version of tech they already have on PC with local devices? They'd at least do that if the Cloud isn't actually ready to be shown.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Nothing really exciting for me, but I thought the show was much better paced than normal, and I thought the hosts did a great job.

DLbeast

Feb 11, 2019
If you ask me she was faking it, playing Horizon. Either it was a video, sharing the idea of the experience of the final product, and she was attempting to act in real time, or I am way too exposed to many false E3s over the years.

Deleted member 43077

User requested account closure
Banned
May 9, 2018
Do you think Steam is going to be an option for all Xbox Game Studios titles now going forward or is MCC a one off? I hope they give you an option - Game Pass for Windows Store only but purchases for both Steam and WS.
I think that we can for sure see this happening. Id wait for all the current titles to release tho before seeing what happens. Like post Gears 5 or whatever (unless they start releasing games on steam by then)

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I'm doubtful tbh, she kept tapping the right trigger to accelerate rather than holding it. Who plays like that? Also watch the speedo in the corner of the screen, the needle doesn't respond to her trigger inputs at all... That's either whole seconds of latency, or she's pretending.
I wasnt even paying attention to the Revs.

You just played yourself.
VC3ftrO.jpg

Look at the revs when shes tapping the right trigger.
You can see the revs clearly bouncing around like someone is tapping on the accelerator.....her speed isnt changing much because she is going from 100% throttle to 0% throttle erratically and the car doesnt actually have time to gain or lose much speed.

And yes no human being plays Forza like that.......but if anything its proof shes actually doing that madness.

elzeus

Oct 30, 2017
When they announced Minecraft for Gamepass it sounded like Warcraft and I almost fell out of my chair.

Remo Williams

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 13, 2018
Are there any good Xbox Atmos headsets?

Atmos is available on any stereo headset, you just need to purchase the Atmos license.

A short episode with not a lot of interesting content, but at least highlighting all the women was cool. Walden was a nice surprise, calling those Final Fantasy games BC was not.

Mercenary09

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Another waste of time Inside Xbox show. Only thing that really came out of that was the Halo news that they could've just put out in that blog post that they did anyway.