• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (3 Days): Platform Wars
Sony save us

KernelC

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
I know last night they warned it wasn't gameplay itself, rather in-engine... but I expected at least 2 minutes lol

Plumpman

Jan 24, 2018
That was a terrible show. When you tout the show as being the first look at Series X, you have certain expectations.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
No, actually, you did not see Assassin's Creed Valhalla gameplay for the first time. You saw an in-engine trailer.

¡ B 0 0 P !

Banned
Apr 4, 2019
Greater Toronto Area
They hyped this trash up for a week?
Sony execs:

tenor.gif

All of these games will be releasing on PlayStation too ya know?

Cut out the console wars.

Garrett 2U

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Only games + New IP + Japan support + indies + a taste of next gen, and still mostly negative reactions on Era. Yawn

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Okay now that trailer was a disappointment. Too short and not even a semblance of gameplay lookalike. And yes I know they said it wasn't going to be a full gameplay trailer.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
he has 100s of questions to ask him based off that trailer? lol. what?

was that gameplay we saw?
answer: no.

gig

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
"dId I jUsT sEe AsSasIn'S crEeD gaMePlAy??"

i guess i don't know what i expected from this event

May 17, 2018
I don't know how this format plays with a younger audience, but, I think a lot of us older people can't get into this format anymore. I feel like a lot of these trailers would do so much better on their own.

But, slam them all together in, like 20 minutes, and it's just a blend of bass drops, slow motion, voiceovers, etc...