• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks Pelosi for securing Trumps second reelection. Instead of actually providing irrefutable evidence to your preposterous claims you instead decide to run cloak and dagger tactics, smear campaigns and whipping votes all because you can't stand Trump running the table on the political landscape and for the better of America. Brava Madame Speaker!

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks Pelosi for securing Trumps second reelection. Instead of actually providing irrefutable evidence to your preposterous claims you instead decide to run cloak and dagger tactics, smear campaigns and whipping votes all because you can't stand Trump running the table on the political landscape and for the better of America. Brava Madame Speaker!
Ha. Good impersonation of a moron that actually believes that. Spot on!

Blizzcut

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
User banned (permanent): trolling
Are you seriously this blind? I had hope Trump could be different but hes been atrocious

How so? Economy is on the rise, he's securing our border to protect our nation's sovereignty, there's a new free trade China deal on the forefront. There's a lot not to like about him, but he produces positive results. You want to get rid of him then you vote him out like every election before. To do it in this manner is egregious and frankly touches on the fringes of high treason and abuse of power in and of itself. The whole investigation was a sham start to finish. The proof as they say is in the pudding.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017

giphy.gif

spam musubi

Oct 25, 2017

I like how you think death stranding being nominated for the game awards reeks of nepotism and you don't think the democrats had anything

The Living Tribunal

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017

This has to be bait

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017

You fucking lost me at "preposterous claims"

Trumps many self inflicted wounds began before he even ran for president followed closely by hiring career criminals to run his campaign followed by firing the majority of his own hand picked staff for doing their jobs while in office as well as firing the FBI director for not licking his boots...

Shit I havent even gotten to his horrendous behavior, addiction to golf tweeting and television over doing his job, and of course all the illegal shit for which is has been impeached

Fuck i probably skipped over a thousand other shitty things he has done

How in the flying fuck does he have any defenders is fucking beyond my imagination

Nov 1, 2017
How so? Economy is on the rise, he's securing our border to protect our nation's sovereignty, there's a new free trade China deal on the forefront. There's a lot not to like about him, but he produces positive results. You want to get rid of him then you vote him out like every election before. To do it in this manner is egregious and frankly touches on the fringes of high treason and abuse of power in and of itself. The whole investigation was a sham start to finish. The proof as they say is in the pudding.

The delusion is strong with this one or is he simply a troll.

Deleted member 2085

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How is it being up Trump's butthole?

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All the replies to that post are going to end up on GAF lol

I at least have backed up what I've talked about on this very forum, so if I become a meme it's at least for a good purpose. :p

How this administration handled the UN Human Rights Council investigation should be alarming to anyone who wants a decent society. But saying this same administration refuting it with meaningless responses like us being a country that has immense "freedom" doesn't cut it.

Anyone saying this administration is making things "better" is a straight up fucking idiot. Facts, data, and inquiries show the exact opposite. You have to live in hermitage from all of this to be excused from such a baffling wrong, and straight up violent, belief.

If the proof is in the pudding, that chocolate pudding you're eating is actually shit.

There are more homeless children today than during the Great Depression. Economy on the rise means fuck all if that rise is really only for the robber barons and a select few who have recovered from 2008. This is not most people in a country where they Uber to go to hospital, or GoFundMe for diabetes medicine.

People who are the biggest champions of LOLECONOMY and LOLJOBS are often the ones the most blind to the actual, lived-in reality of people in America, which is one of almost chronic insecurity, precarity, and misery.

You want treason? How about someone who has no commitment to work on behalf of their country but for themselves, often at the expense of said country? This person, surprisingly, exists: it's the person who was just impeached.

Blizzcut

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Trump, choosing to avoid evidence of suffering in America when it comes to poverty and extreme living conditions, chose to attack such a report and redefine what "counts" in regards to those numbers. He's making America better?

Get the fuck outta here.

You can blame Pelosi and Schiff for the state of California. Trump has no control what states enforce.

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY

How the hell have you lasted 2 years on here?

Quad Lasers

Oct 26, 2017

He's not gonna fuck you, bro.

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
CBS stream switched to Trump rally. I listened for about 2 minutes. Sounds like he's slurring, he's so mad. Well, I never listen to the idiot so I don't know what he normally sounds like anymore.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Fuck off.

Oct 25, 2017
That Some GOP talking points you got there

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
Economy is on the rise, he's securing our border to protect our nation's sovereignty, there's a new free trade China deal on the forefront. There's a lot not to like about him, but he produces positive results. You want to get rid of him then you vote him out like every election before. To do it in this manner is egregious and frankly touches on the fringes of high treason and abuse of power in and of itself. The whole investigation was a sham start to finish. The proof as they say is in the pudding.
High School economics teaches you that the seeds were planted and were growing long before trump

Sovereignty? Explain this, you're most likely about to get banned anyway but I wanna laugh before you go.

China deals? You havent been paying attention to any of the china things Hes been doing have you?

Vctor182

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you for your thoughts, now please go back to gaming
tenor.gif

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I dont understand how his Twitter is this quiet right now. Blows my mind.
He's currently gloating about how a couple Democrats sided with the Republicans at his rally. Rallying and begging for money come first and foremost before Twitter whining.

Oct 25, 2017
you're already banned but shut the fuck up

Kyra

The Eggplant Queen
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
You can blame Pelosi and Schiff for the state of California. Trump has no control what states enforce.
I was about to blame you for being a moron.
Look you lost.. Accept it.. You'll have to start getting used to it. You're going to lose again in less than a years time. Hopefully the next president can make you feel the shame you so desperately deserve to feel. I hope your tantrum prevents you from crying yourself to sleep tonight.

Shpeshal Nick

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

California isn't the state that has the worst living conditions in America, genius.

Hint: it's the poorest state in America that almost elected an ephebophile. But keep up your Fox News nonsense.

Oh, he's gone. Guess he's going over to That Place to complain I guess.

Mar 30, 2019
Trump just called it "impeachment-lite" and said he's having a good time.
*sigh*
If he didn't care he wouldn't have said anything or planned a rally at the same time. Even as he spoke he said that we did nothing wrong. Whenever he feels accomplished, he takes personal credit, but shamed assholes share their guilt to lessen the blow. He's an asshole and knows it.