• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
I have one question: how will Gym Jordan scream now?

Oct 26, 2017
uOS3y.gif

Mgs2master2

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder how the GOP stooges are gonna spin this

"can you produce these emails and call logs and chat logs you claim to support all this?"
"no, because I am denied access to do so"
"SO ITS ALL HEARSAY, YOU SAID IT YOURSELF YOUR MEMORY CANNOT RECALL EVERYTHING ACCURATELY OR BY DETAIL"

something like this i imagine

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
I said it before and I said it again, the man bought himself a page in US history for a million dollars.

He must be loving every second of this opening statement.

Ixzion

Nov 7, 2017
Good fucking lord. This is literal live history.

The only thing left is to see if Trump and everyone else in the loop get punished for it.

fade

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if Nunes or Jordan faked a medical emergency right now to stop this.

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
"Everyone was in the loop"

Translation: "If I'm going down you motherfuckers are going down too".

XSystem

Apr 1, 2019
Literally fucking watched all the others from the start but missed the first hour of this. God damnit.

Watching from now but hating not having seen the start lol.

Oh damn, of all the opening statements this is the one you need to see in full. Sondland is flipping hard, stating clearly that "Yes, there was a quid-pro-quo." and saying "everyone was in the loop" about it.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sondland pulls a small silver whistle out of coat pocket and looks Nunes dead in the eye

*toot*

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Oh damn, of all the opening statements this is the one you need to see in full. Sondland is flipping hard, stating clearly that "Yes, there was a quid-pro-quo." and saying "everyone was in the loop" about it.
I will absolutely go back and watch from the beginning, and am fighting hard to right now.

There's just something about watching live, with the discussion, that edges it out. Especially when we get to R questions.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
at a certain point you gotta figure what sort of person do you wanna be, what legacy do you wanna leave? and regardless of his ultimate self-serving motives, he made the right choice for the health of the republic. they all threw him under the bus a joke and he had the last laugh.

these two-bit mobsters need to get the fuck out of government and into prison. there's no coming back from this