• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NabiscoFelt

One Winged Slayer
Aug 15, 2019
It's already been posted but yeah there is leaked gameplay. I think it was from the game accidently being uploaded to Stadia one day and someone obviously played it and recorded it.
But that was likely an early build, since like, most of the stuff is placeholder. They could've changed the game (and have, look at the MC design) tremendously since then. Nothing from the leaked footage could hold true anymore

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
I would be wary of judging that leaked footage from a year ago

I'm still worried that this game will reuse too much from AC Odyssey, but hopefully not to that extent of asset flipping in the leaked demo lol

totofogo

Oct 29, 2017
Chicago
I liked the old MC design better

Also the lack of colon in the title is official? Annoying

20200903-204342.jpg

20200903-204345.jpg

The world sure looks beautiful, but why do these enemies look like humans in costumes?

bdbdbd

Oct 27, 2017
The world design in the new pics suggests maybe a building component, or possibly procedural locations? Some of the buildings look pretty modular...