• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
The way it ended I thought more was to come. Show should have had more seasons.

Kate will be popping up all over the place so its probably the kind of thing where they're just holding back a Season 2 announcement until later. All of these shows have been announced as limited series because they may not have a longer term plan nailed down for the characters at the time. Like, Ms. Marvel feels like it will definitely be getting a S2 but they're probably waiting until after The Marvels to announce it.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Kate will be popping up all over the place so its probably the kind of thing where they're just holding back a Season 2 announcement until later. All of these shows have been announced as limited series because they may not have a longer term plan nailed down for the characters at the time. Like, Ms. Marvel feels like it will definitely be getting a S2 but they're probably waiting until after The Marvels to announce it.
Yep, at the end of the credits for The Marvels: "Kamala Khan will return in Ms. Marvel Season 2"

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Did Hawkeye really get cancelled? They didn't say anything and I'm assuming the door is open for something in Phase 6.

Nah people with a grudge just spread fake newz that it got officially canceled when all of these shows are announced as limited series. It's one of the shows that is more likely to get a Season 2 but I'm hoping its called Hawkeye & Black Widow and is a Kate & Yelena buddy team up show.

Ascenion

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mecklenburg-Strelitz
OP, I have better pictures to use.

5360547-avenann2016001_int_lr2-0.jpg

5360548-avenann2016001_int_lr2-1.jpg

5360549-avenann2016001_int_lr2-2.jpg

And one last page...

main-qimg-d95608465df47057bcf0ffcaa38ef9f8-lq
This is fucking amazing

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
Marvel casting never fucking misses

Huge reason why people love their films tbh

Hope she doesn't milk shake duck/ or that child star stuff gets to her because she's awesome.

Her, Holland, Bishop, an eventual Miles and Nova, the other young avengers sure to pop up all seem like they'll take this in stride and help make fun stories if nothing else

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
i suspect like every major actor/director/writer does this - with they caveat they actually give a shit about what they're working on, or if they have like some weird dogma about fan feedback or whatever

Drek

Oct 27, 2017
Nah people with a grudge just spread fake newz that it got officially canceled when all of these shows are announced as limited series. It's one of the shows that is more likely to get a Season 2 but I'm hoping its called Hawkeye & Black Widow and is a Kate & Yelena buddy team up show.
The shows are D+ vehicles, they're still going to want box office releases and a Steinfeld/Pugh combo is the second best positioned streaming product to jump to theaters, behind Captain America (which is a result of the characters in it being established in prior theatrical releases). Plus a Hawkeye & Black Widow narrative arc can fit well into a ~2 Hr run time while what they're doing with Loki for example doesn't nearly fit as well.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
The shows are D+ vehicles, they're still going to want box office releases and a Steinfeld/Pugh combo is the second best positioned streaming product to jump to theaters, behind Captain America (which is a result of the characters in it being established in prior theatrical releases). Plus a Hawkeye & Black Widow narrative arc can fit well into a ~2 Hr run time while what they're doing with Loki for example doesn't nearly fit as well.

Yeah a movie would be great and they both have the pull to star together and be a big hit. But it's a bit disingenuous to say Hawkeye was "canceled" if the plan was to do a series and a movie.

Oh my goodness, Wolvies final reaction brought tears to my eyes because it's so on character. I can hear Hugh Jackman saying it in my head.

lol yeah it's a real fun issue. I hope we get some Kamala & Logan friend time in the MCU. It's one of my most anticipated potential teamups of the future.

bd3b3d67d240b7f3564f29563a67e9c5.png

I bet Iman was psyched when these Kamala teamup books started coming out recently lol

msmarvwolv2022001.jpg

Last edited:

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
I cannot wait for Marvels because of her. I don't think there's been a more likeable lead since Tom Holland or Chris Evans. Like you can't dislike her. It's impossible.

(I know for many internet chuds it is indeed possible, but they are chuds)

Mancha

alt account
Banned
Oct 23, 2021
I cannot wait for Marvels because of her. I don't think there's been a more likeable lead since Tom Holland or Chris Evans. Like you can't dislike her. It's impossible.

(I know for many internet chuds it is indeed possible, but they are chuds)
I actually think that Iman made everything better, even Captain Marvel. She idolizing Carol actually made me care about Captain Marvel a lot more.