• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

gimmmick

Nov 26, 2017
If your friends were truly ride or die, they would be honest with you and tell you to take a damn shower.

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
So you brush, use wet wipes to "clean" yourself, shampoo, and use deodorant.

rick.jpg

Kinda sounds an attempt to keep yourself clean, with extra steps lol. And not a good one either.

Have a shower mate

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just lock these worthless attention-whoring threads that spread fake news about hygiene in the middle of a world-stopping pandemic.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
it's been a day over 2 month.
normally, I shower I brush my teeth and shower every single morning. I often have a quick shower before I sleep.
I decided one day in my quarantine to not shower. It was because of laziness, but then the next day I didn't shower and I came up with an excuse. I remembered reading that some populations of the world have some kind of hormonal chemicals that deters body odor. I wanted to test this for myself. After the third day, my pits started smelling pretty bad, but instead of going back to showering, I just put on deodorant. My crotch and my ass daily got bad too, so I wash those daily with wet whips. But other than those areas of my body, till this day of not showering for so long, I think I'm okay. I dont work out, I've been naturally lean my whole life, so I dont sweat and get buildup on my skin. My hair got very oily and uncomfortable though, so I just started shampooing over the sink after brushing my teeth.

you're probably thinking I cant detect my stink myself but others do. but I occasionally see close friends, especially in the last couple of weeks, and they havent noticed a change.
so ya, showering has just been a waste of water for me all this time.
You're in the middle of a pandemic and dont clean yourself properly using the excuse that if you dont smell your fine?
Dude their are FAR bigger reasons to bathe than smelliness and it doesnt just pertain to pandemic scenarios.
Quit making excuses.

Batesity

Jan 18, 2018
Reading the OP just made me want to shower and I showered this morning.

Please just take a shower.

Raiku

Oct 25, 2017
California, USHeyHey!
If this is real, what is even the point you fuck. You're already going through the trouble of wiping your crotch down with wet wipes(?) and shampooing your hair over the sink like a twat. I hope this shit isn't real. The desert dick special smh.

Conal

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ok first up, you're depressed.

Secondly, your family and friends are worried about you but don't know how to approach the subject.

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What the hell, OP - clean yourself up. Your friends are probably too nice to tell you that you smell like sweaty ass balls.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
If this is real, what is even the point you fuck. You're already going through the trouble of wiping your crotch down with wet wipes(?) and shampooing your hair over the sink like a twat. I hope this shit isn't real. The desert dick special smh.
Well I was thinking the exact same thing. This dude is going through more trouble by not showering, it's hilarious. It's easier to just stand under water than washing your hair in the sink and wet wiping your crotch.

Iron Mike

Sep 28, 2019
I just noticed OP's avatar is an upside down version of the default avatar. This is attention whore-y enough for me to conclude that the story is fake.

For reference:

19655.jpg

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
someone not bathing? on a gaming forum? quelle surprise.

go wash yourself, dirtbag. it's nasty and you're nasty.

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
i mean... im sure this is a troll thread, but theres enough disgusting video games nerds out there that refuse to bathe so im 50/50 on this being serious

Proc

Oct 25, 2017
It seems like you're going through more trouble to avoid the shower. Why not just shower?

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You are wrong OP. I promise you. You are wrong. Everyone you walk past is dying.

Take a shower.