• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Figgles

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
If Final Fantasy Tactics gets released again, I'll be there. I have it for PS1, PSP, and ios.

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, Florida
That would be:

Half Life 2(Windows, Xbox, 360, Steam)
Doom (Dos, Windows, 360, Steam, and Switch)
Doom 3(Windows, Xbox, 360, Steam, Switch)
ES Oblivion (PC, 360, Steam)
Skyrim (Windows, 360, Steam, Switch)
Bioshock (360, Steam,*soon to be Switch*)

Deleted member 8752

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Kingdom Hearts 1 (PS2, PS3, PS4)
Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2, PS3, PS4)
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep (PSP, PS3, PS4)
Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (PS2, PS3, PS4)
Final Fantasy I (NES, PS1, GBA, PSP, iOS)
Final Fantasy II (NES, PS1, GBA, PSP, iOS)
Final Fantasy III (NES, DS, PSP and PC)
Final Fantasy IV (SNES, GBA, PS1, PSP, DS and PC)
Final Fantasy V (SNES, PS1, PC)
Final Fantasy VI (SNES, PS1, PC)
Final Fantasy X (PS2, PS3, PS4, PC)
Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2, PS3, PS4, PC)
Chrono Trigger (SNES, PS1, DS, PC)
5326.jpg

Seems legit

c bweezie

Jan 8, 2020
My only triple dip that comes to mind is Shovel Knight (Steam, Xbox One, Switch). And i'd buy it three more times.

Edit: Actually, I bought that game four times: Steam, Xbox One, 3DS, and Switch).

KevdotL

Oct 25, 2017
I've bought Overwatch 4 times
Digital (PS4)
Physical (PS4) * Bought during Black Friday
Digital (PC) * 1 year Anniversary Sale
Physical (PC) * Bought it on sale

FantaSoda

Oct 28, 2017
I've bought Shantae and The Pirate's Curse four times (PC, 3DS, PS4 and now the Switch) which edges out Final Fantasy 7 which I have bought three times.

Ze_Shoopuf

Jun 12, 2018
I bought and played ZOE2 on:

PS2, PS3, Xbox 360, and PS4.

Love it! It's the perfect combination of fast mech fighting, cool designs, awesome music.
ZOE2.jpg

PettySpirit

Dec 23, 2018
I've bought Resident Evil 4, Devil May Cry 3 and Sonic 3 and Knuckles on damn near every available platform, and, god willing, I will continue to do so long into the future.

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
Based on GTA 5 sales, everyone not listing that has to be a liar? lol
GTA5 on 360/xbone/PC is my most obvious example of this.
Super Mario world - snes cart, gba remake/port, Wii virtual console, Wii U virtual console, snes classic, switch online. It's funny to me how I can boot up the switch version and all the muscle memory from my childhood is still there, albeit slower

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
GTA V
PS3, PS4 (Retail and then Digital) and PC

Skyrim
PS3, PC, PS4 and PSVR

Ace Attorney Trilogy
iPhone, DS, Wii, 3DS and Switch

MaverickHunterAsh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Los Angeles, CA.
Okami. Bought it at full price on PS2, Wii, and PS3 (and reviewed the Switch version, didn't pay for that though).

No regrets. My second-favorite game of all time.

Also, most of the Mega Man and Mega Man X games thanks to owning the NES cartridges, Famicom cartridges, multiple Virtual Console releases, and every collection there's ever been. That's a bit different though, since I'm not paying full price for each game each time with the collections or VC releases.

Spruchy

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Dragonball Fighter Z - PS4 for the most active/skilled playerbase, PC for most optimal version and quickest to boot up, Switch for portable goodness and when I want to play against less invested players.

Also got the 2x Season passes for each version, but other than the PS4 version I bought those on sale. No regrets, I've played all 3 quite a bit and it's in my top 10 games of all time.

MadMike

Oct 27, 2017
SMB3, Diablo 3, Destiny 2, and Rogue Legacy are games I've bought and played on pretty much every platform. I've also purchased Skyrim on everything, but I never actually play it for more than 2 hours.

Brakke

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I did Shovel Knight on 3DS, Xbox One, and Switch. But that was tracking with new campaigns.

I bought Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes on DS, PC, Xbox 360, and iOS. I'd buy it more if I could!!

Kid Night

Oct 27, 2017
Cave Story for me.

I have it on Wii, DSiware, 3DS twice (3D and classic), PC and Switch.

I replay it every year or so.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
God, I have so many versions of so many games. I keep telling myself I will play them, and when I inevitably don't I end up buying it on the next console...

As for games I have played each time I have bought it, I have owned Dark Souls on pretty much every format it's been released on.

Oct 27, 2017
North Carolina
I bought the Switch version of Power Rangers BftG because I was tired of the PS4 version always getting characters later, I think that's the only game I've ever owned on multiple platforms that wasn't part of a collection the second time around. Whenever Battle Network gets a collection, I will gladly buy it for every platform I have.

Oct 25, 2017
Re4
GCN, Wii, 360(ew), PS4(ew), PC(ew)

Sadly the GC/Wii versions are still the best. Thank you, PS2, your shit fucking controller continues to plague us.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Thumper is the game I absolutely need on every platform, only missing PC and Xbox because I don't own them.

The iOS version was fucked at launch on the iPad, because it was a 16:9 aspect ratio crushed into 4:3, so everything was weird tall. It looks great on the Quest, despite being a slight visual downgrade from PS VR.

mcDG1uO.gif

Murdamonk

Oct 27, 2017
Trails of cold Steel 1 and 2 : vita, ps3, pc
Ultra Street fighter IV (ps3, ps4, pc, xbox360 (ssfiv))
MKXI Switch, pc, ps4
DBFZ Switch, PS4, PC

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
RE4 four times, maybe a fifth if I ever get a gaming PC and try out the HD fan overhaul

J75

Sep 29, 2018
I did a quadruple dip on some Yakuza games. Example of one, i got the PS4 JP Import of Kiwami, PS4 western version, PC version and ill be getting the Xbox version this year so yeah... i'm insane.

Oct 28, 2017
RE4 - GCN, Wii, Steam, XB1
Ocarina of Time - N64, GCN, 3DS
Dragon's Dogma - PS3, Steam, XB1
KotOR - Xbox, Steam, Mobile
Chrono Trigger - SNES, DS, Steam
Killer7 - GCN, PS2, Steam

These games will never not be awesome to me

Deleted member 35631

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 8, 2017
I have only triple-dipped on 3 games:
Shadow of The Colossus (PS2/PS3/PS4)
Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2/PS3/PS4)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64/Wii/3DS)

PersianPrince

Feb 12, 2019
Hyperlight Drifter. I have the PS4 physical edition, PS4 digital edition, Nintendo switch edition, plus I have the PC version.

TechMetalRules

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 11, 2019
United States
My top three favorite games of all time:
-Shadow of the Colossus: PS2, PS3, and PS4
-Bayonetta: X360, WiiU, Switch, and soon PS4
-RE4: Gamecube, Wii, X360, PS4, and Switch