• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pop pop.

Votes: 673 52.6%
  • 1-2

Votes: 297 23.2%
  • 3-6

Votes: 209 16.3%
  • 7-10

Votes: 55 4.3%
  • So fucking many.

Votes: 46 3.6%

• Total voters

ArachosiA

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
No medication, but ever since Covid I started taking lots of vitamins. Everyday I take a multi-vitamin, vitamin D3, Vitamin K, Vitamin C, Zinc, Selenium, Vitamin B12, Calcium, Echinacea, Omega 3, Quercetin and Bromelain. So 12 pills a day. If I feel like I'm coming down with something I will add Elderberry and N-Acetyl Cysteine to the list.

I really don't want to catch Covid, but I'm doing everything I can to ensure my immune system is in tip-top shape in case I do. In addition to the vitamins, I'm also eating healthy foods, exercising daily, and getting plenty of sleep and sunshine.

Oct 26, 2017
I opened the thread hit the fucking too many poll button and hadn't even thought about vitamins but this thread is full of people telling us they take vitamins.

Jun 10, 2020
Texas
Two blood pressure pills. One cholesterol. One anxiety. Another anxiety as needed.

Makes me feel better seeing how common these antidepressants/anxiety medicines are.

Doom_Bringer

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Just supplements
4 - 6 caps of fish oil (NutraSea suits me really well)
3 Green pastures cod liver oil, been taking it for a few years

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
Let's see here. *opens pill case* Multi-vitamin, fish oil, biotin, saw palmetto supplement, and claritin. 5

sbenji

Jul 25, 2019
I take an anti-psychotic (sounds worse than it is. It just help keep racing thoughts and minor paranoia at bay.), an antidepressant, and a vitamin

oni_saru

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Sertraline daily
Allergy med somewhat daily

0, but there shouldn't be any stigma for taking pills that you need. Modern medicine is a marvel, take advantage of it when you need to.

This x100. I never wanted to treat my depression with medications thinking I could deal with it on my own OR talk therapy as enough treatment. When I finally decided to try medication treatment (after overcoming the stigma I had towards meds), it was life changing for me. Like legit my mindset was different. I finally didn't feel chronically sad. I felt that I could have prevented years of suffering had I taken this step much earlier in life. But better late then never.

Last edited:

T0M

Alt-Account
Banned
Aug 13, 2019
Sertraline - Daily

Omega 3 Fish Oil - Daily

Claritin - Sorta Daily, I haven't had any allergic episodes recently, maybe I grew out of it.

Multivitamin - Daily

Oct 31, 2017
Sodibic = 6 tablets per day (3*2)
Blood Pressure: 2 tablets
Cholesterol: 1
Gout: 1
HeartBurn: 1
Vit D: 1
Calcium: 1 every second day
Edit: 1 iron tablet (haven't taken one in a week as i have had a iron infusion)

The joys of living with kidney disease

CNoodles

Banned
Mar 7, 2019
Two doses of krill oil and that's it. Hope to stay in decent shape and eat right to avoid having to keep up with meds.

Prax

Oct 25, 2017
Lotta vitamins and stuff because of pregnancy.

3 prenatal
1 calcium
2 iron since i am close to anemic
1 fishoil
2 progesterone

Starviper

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
I used to take some daily multivitamins and some others but I ended up with patches in my beard. I stopped taking them and like a year+ later it's all grown back in normally.

Reeks

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Turmeric, enchinea, vitamin c, vitamin b, magnesium, propanalol (for migraine prevention)x2, omegas

Workout supplements and collagen (in powder form)

Aftervirtue

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Omega 3 fish oil.

All the other vitamin always sounds good on paper but when I take them my piss turns super bright yellow and I don't feel any different otherwise. So I stopped taking them.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
I take two pills daily: one antidepressant and one mood stabilizer. Lately it's been four every few days, since I added the allergy medicine.

I totally agree, but subconsciously I haven't completely overcome the thought of myself being a 'weaker' person for having to resort to pills (specifically antidepressants) to maintain sanity, when most other people manage to do it 'the natural way'.

It sucks thinking like this, but I've become much more accustomed to taking antidepressants ever since I started a few years ago, so it does give me some hope of changing my way of thinking.
It's hard, and sometimes it changes day to day. I'm glad it's getting a little easier, and I think it does get easier with time. You aren't weak. The opposite in fact! Following through with treatment is a sign of strength! <3

Claire Delune

10 Years in the Making
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Seattle Area
I need a fistful of psychoactive substances every night to maintain the semblance of being a functional human being. Fortunately it works pretty well, haven't had an episode since starting my current regimen.

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
Not sure how to respond. I "inhale" 4 doses from "capsules" (?) a day for my asthma but it's not really pills and only the powder inside get's in my body.

And then i sometimes takes paracetamol in case of strong headaches.

NekoFever

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing routinely. Occasional antihistamines when the pollen count is high, but I haven't bothered this year because there hasn't been much chance to get out to less urban areas where it's a problem.

Dinjooh

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I take my pills like I take my relationships. Rarely and when it finally happens, completely dry.

davidnolan13

Oct 27, 2017
north east uk
i take 3 usually for underactive thyroid and migraine prevention so its not to bad but my wife has to take between 19 and 30 a day depending on how good a day shes having.

Martinski

Jan 15, 2019
Göteborg
Sometimes 1-2 but right now 0. And the pills in question are vitamins and omeprazol for my tummy.

I sometimes get gastritis, I guess it's an underlying stress syndrome. Omeprazol gets rid of it.

16bits

Apr 26, 2019
quite enlightening to see how many people take snake oil vitamins on a daily basis.

i need to get a slice of that grifting pie.

i wonder if there is an america/ europe divide going on here?

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
I haven't taken a single pill in years probably. I'm 45 and feeling great. I don't even take stuff for aches and pains. Instead I use a heating pad/ice or something topical like icyhot.

My wife has to take a few pills daily for a variety of things though. Seems like a pita to me!

Orbis

Oct 25, 2017
UK
My quality of life drops about 25% if I don't take 1 esomeprazole (generic Nexium) per day.

Herb Alpert

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Paris, France
None.
I try to use as few medication as I can.
Only use it when I'm sick.
I find vitamins and other stuff like that in the food or going outside.