• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

How many streaming apps do you own?

Votes: 135 16.0%

Votes: 141 16.7%

Votes: 196 23.2%

Votes: 159 18.8%

Votes: 103 12.2%

Votes: 41 4.9%
  • 7 or more

Votes: 69 8.2%

• Total voters

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
Hulu, Disney+, Netflix, CBS, Spotify, HBO MAX, Prime...and my daughter is begging for Peacock and I want Apple, will probably drop CBS soon

On the plus side, in the midst of a divorce and we've agreed to share costs for the subs rather than having our own

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017
Prime, Netflix, Hulu, Disney +, CBS, HBO Max, Showtime and Starz. I have to clarify that I only pay for 3 of them though. Prime, Netflix and Hulu. If I had to actually pay for all of them I'd stick with Netflix, Hulu and Max

Edit: oh Spotify too. So all told I have 9

Edit: shit. Apple plus too lol. So 10

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Netflix
Crunchyroll
Hulu
Amazon Prime
Apple TV
Plus other non streaming subscriptions

vinnygambini

Dec 11, 2018
Too many... and yet I use em all šŸ˜‚

Netflix, Crave HBO, Prime, Apple, Stack TV

We back to the Cable bundle era expenses

HououinKyouma

The Wise Ones
Oct 27, 2017
My constants are Netflix and Spotify.

Right now I'm also rocking Crunchyroll to watch Attack on Titan.

Aske

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canadia
I have Netflix, Amazon, and Disney+, but I only have Amazon because I have Prime (aside from the odd show like The Boys, it's a garbage app with garbage content. Kind of wish I could just switch off everything but the original shows. Might kill my Prime sub altogether, tbh), and I leech off a friend's Disney+ for The Mandalorian and nothing else. The only one I would/do pay for because I find it's (more than) worth the subscription fee is Netflix. Plenty of content, easy to browse, a steady influx of new movies and shows; and I love their original content.

I subscribe to Shudder for a month every now and then, but their library is too small and new content too rare to warrant a recurring sub.

Give me the DC app in Canada, and I'd subscribe in a heartbeat, because I'm all about the Berlanti and Titanverses. But until then, I feel like I just have Netflix, even if I technically have the other two as well.

Tathanen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I only actively pay for D+. Prime is just a side effect of paying for the wider Prime service, Netflix and Hulu are my mom's accounts, HBO I'm sharing with a friend. Lotta intermingling to make it reasonable.

Well, I'm also paying for Youtube TV if that counts.

MercuryLS

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+ and Apple TV+.

The last one is free and I won't be continuing it. I was debating cancelling Disney+ after one year but I will probably continue thanks to Star mature content coming to it in feb.

Edit: Oh and Spotify, will never give that one up.

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Hell, let's count.

Video: Hulu, Disney+, Netflix, Amazon Prime
Music: Spotify, YouTube Music
Games: PS Now, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Stadia Pro

So too damn many

bry

Oct 27, 2017
Netflix which tv covers most of the cost for

HBO Max and Hulu.
My dad pays for Prime so that too.

Deleted member 26156

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
HBO Max through AT&T
Hulu through the Spotify Student Plan (not that I use it lol)
Amazon Prime & Netflix

JuicyPlayer

Feb 8, 2018
Hulu
Netflix
Disney Plus
Amazon Prime
Funimation
Crunchyroll

Im really hoping for Funimation and Crunchyroll to combine services.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
Netlfix
Amazon Prime Video
Hulu
Peacock
CBS All Access
Disney+
YoutubeTV
ESPN+
Spotify
AppleTV

All total - $152/month

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2019
I have just 1, Disney+, which I have used exactly once.

I'll eventually use it again once I get to season 7 of Clone Wars, since it's not yet available anywhere else (I own 1-6 on Prime Video, slowly working through it).

Oct 27, 2017
My sister pays for Hulu commercial free, HBO max, and youtube red. I pay for Netflix, run the plex server, and Disney plus. My mother in law has us on her prime. That's the services I use to stream, but I pay for Spotify and game pass ultimate as well.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
I have Amazon Prime, HBO Max, Mubi, Criterion Channel, Disney+ (free trial through Xbox), Apple TV+ and Full Moon (bought a year of that to get a 12 blu-ray Puppetmaster set). SlingTV too, I suppose.

I have no intention of keeping Disney+ (only wanted to watch Soul) and will cancel the Full Moon subscription once the year is up.

I will keep Amazon Prime because shopping at Amazon is a necessary evil during the pandemic.

I will probably keep Mubi and Criterion Channel indefinitely because I want to support the sort of films that they show.

AppleTV+ is part of AppleOne, and it's mostly free with my Apple Music subscription (switched away from Spotify due to the Joe Rogan deal).

HBO Max is probably just something to keep until I can go back to movie theaters.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Disney+, HBO, Spotify, Apple Music (student), YouTube Premium, Hulu, Netflix, Amazon (through Prime). I might be forgetting one.

Thoroughly satisfied.

brainchild

Independent Developer
Verified
Nov 25, 2017
Too many:

Netflix
YouTube Premium
Amazon Prime Video
Hulu
HBO Max
Disney +
VRV
CBS All Access
CuriosityStream
PBS Documentaries
GeForce NOW
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
Ubisoft Connect

EDIT:

I keep editing this list due to me randomly remembering other ones I forgot. Dammit!

Last edited:

Red Comet

Jan 6, 2018
Prime, Netflix, Hulu, and Disney. Netflix is paid by my phone bill. We get the rest through student deals that my fiancƩe utilizes.

dc3k

Feb 10, 2018
not america
Netflix, Spotify, Prime Video. Prime only because it comes with the 2-day shipping deal. I never watch anything on it.

Jasconius

Oct 25, 2017
Albuquerque, NM
Crunchyroll, Funimation, Hidive, Netflix, Hulu, Prime, and then we let my parents use our Netflix/Hulu and we have access to their HBOMax...
Wife wants to get Disney+ too but I just haven't caved yet...

Gezech

Oct 28, 2017
Netflix, Prime Video and Spotify. Borrowing Disney+ from a friend and I let her borrow Prime Video.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
Just Netflix. We had Prime in addition to it for awhile, but let the subscription lapse. We might get Disney+ down the line eventually.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, Disney+, HBOmax, and CBS

Amazon is really the free shipping, and HBO is included with my phone but that's six

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
Spotify, Netflix and Prime.

I get Hulu and Disney free through Verizon and Apple TV is free until February I think. I don't think we're signing up for Prime again this year so we'll be down to two paid services soon.

Barn

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
I have Prime Video (Amazon is my progressive sin) and Hulu comes with my Spotify subscription, so I guess that counts.

But the only one that matters is Criterion Channel. I wish some of y'all who are into film would consider that one, cause I really don't want it to die.

CDX

Oct 25, 2017
In my mind it's 2, but because of Amazon it's technically 3.

Amazon Prime... I started subscribing just for the free shipping and I'd probably still be subscribed for that reason even if they didn't offer streaming. It's more like a bonus streaming service for me.

Netflix is my main streaming service, I stay subscribed to it every month.

Then I rotate through a random 3rd service. I binge watch for awhile and then unsubscribe, repeat with another service.

I'll see if Netflix stays as my main service a year or two from now.

AaronMT

Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
Netflix, Disney Plus, Amazon Prime (basic Prime Video).

Might cancel Netflix Canada. Too many things I am not watching or care for. Less of what I want to watch, which are non-original movies.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max are monthly. I have Shudder and Peacock, but did a discounted year. I have a trial for Apple TV+ that expires in February, not sure if I'll renew.

So technically six.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
Netflix, Hulu bundle(includes Disney+ and ESPN+) Amazon prime, Funimation, Apple TV(got a year free with the purchase of my iPad)

sister has HBO Max

might get the Discovery+ depending on how much of ID Discovery is on there.

Lunchbox

ʃuoɹŹ Ź‡į“‰ ʃuį“‰op ĒÉ¹,noŹŽ 'Ź‡É„ʃį“‰É¹ sį“‰É„Ź‡ pɐĒÉ¹ noŹŽ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Netflix. We have Prime too but I would never pay for it. Its just a free perk of Amazon.

95% of what I watch on tv is sports on cable tv. Most of which you can stream if you have the cable code.

Lebon30

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
That poll is busted. Where is 0?
I have literally none. No Spotify, no Netflix, no nothing.

YouTube and Twitch have my entertainment.
Music, well, I have a local music collection.