• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Reminds me a little of that "Phuc Dat Bich" story, which turned out to be false. Some on here are coming across as rather dismissive, telling the OP to ignore it. However, Please be aware that name-baiting is a thing on social media, often targeting, harassing and hurting people. Others might be concerned parents.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I was expecting homophobia or racism and all i got was a butt joke.

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
I know that I wouldn't want my kids seeing his username and yelling it around the house.

Yeah, I have no problem with toilet humor, but others or those with kids may not. You have to show some consideration to others as well. This is an E game (iirc) on a system with a potential young audience. It's unnecessary to have this as your username in this case.

Atolm

Oct 25, 2017
I assume it's a pun in English? Otherwise I don't understand and I want to laugh too.

MetalBoi

Banned
Dec 21, 2017
Really dude
don't be a snitch
While I agree that in this case that's silly, and a kid wouldn't understand that, but I have seen explicit names in Mario Kart and Rocket League that kids should not be subjected to, with names like "UASSFUCK" and worse. So yes, in some cases people should snitch.

Agent 47

Banned
Jun 24, 2018
Typical Nintendo, all about protecting us online, has no reporting functionality on the system.

Oct 27, 2017
Reminds me a little of that "Phuc Dat Bich" story, which turned out to be false. Some on here are coming across as rather dismissive, telling the OP to ignore it. However, Please be aware that name-baiting is a thing on social media, often targeting, harassing and hurting people. Others might be concerned parents.

HughJayNus isnt hurting anyone. Kids will be fine, there is absolutely no need to shelter than from something like a HughJayNus.

Tempy

Oct 25, 2017
The inability to report users on the Switch is bad, but don't report that guy just for his nickname, lol.

Anyway, I wonder how cross-platform games deal with reporting users who are on another platform than the reporter.

Oct 27, 2017

People are being dismissive of OP being this name isn't hurting anyone. This name isn't a slur, it's not promoting violence/hate, it's just an immature joke name

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017
qprg9dJ.gif

Aesthetic

Nov 6, 2017
Texas, USA
In smash bros you go to records and past opponents, from there there is a report button when you click on the name of the person. Very hidden but I found it when just going through my records and stuff.