• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Bruh it's only November 12th. We have over 2 more months of this shit, and these fuckers are only going to get worse as time goes on.

PunchyMalone

May 1, 2018
I hate how subdued the media is in response to these comments. It feels like they're normalizing it and that makes me worried.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
We're supposed to "unite" with these people.

Heh. I understand that Biden, as a president-elect, is trying unify people as the leader of an entire country. However, as a minority (and a non-American) a portion of his speech that he gave with VP, felt very much like being gaslit, especially in retrospect of the latest episode of The Last Week Tonight.

This unification w/o any sort of reckoning feels like white washing the last 4 years, to absolve the white guilt.

Culex

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Democrats can wish for unity all they want. The GOP in its current form will never give an inch.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Such a weak willed response to an attempted coup.

This is why I don't understand all the Chicken-Littleing DoomPosters. If they were trying an honest to God coup, they would NOT be saying stupid shit like this. They would be doing everything in their power to appear normal and accepting while subverting shit behind the scenes. A real coup is one you never hear about until its too late. Meanwhile Trump has been telling us for well over six months now that he'd throw aa tantrum if he lost.

Heh. I understand that Biden, as a president-elect, is trying unify people as the leader of an entire country. However, as a minority (and a non-American) a portion of his speech that he gave with VP, felt very much like being gaslit, especially in retrospect of the latest episode of The Last Week Tonight.
My mother who is a big Biden supporter was absolutely livid when she heard that part of his speech.

People aren't stupid. The GOP went completely beyond the pale these past few years. Asking people to essentially give them a mulligan when they haven't even excepted the results a week in is immensely naive at best.

Zache

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It might be Biden or, God Forbid something unfortunate, Harris. Or maybe even Pelosi.

One thing we can be sure of though, the President on January 21st will not be Donald Trump.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
This shit needs to stop immediately. These people are supposed to lead.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

This unification w/o any sort of reckoning feels like white washing the last 4 years, to absolve the white guilt.
Agreed 100%.

hydruxo

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
And wtf is he basing that off of??

He's basing it off his large amount of experience being a partisan hack. There's no truth to any of what he's saying, just like Mike Pompeo's "there will be a smooth transition to a second Trump term" nonsense from the other day. These people are just morons and they want to appease their boss. Trump will be gone come January 20th and there's not a single thing any of them can do about it.

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
I'm wondering at what point a GOP member is going to just say on live TV or some shit "we need you all in Georgia to vote in January so we can keep the senate and save Donald Trump" or something along those lines in their clear attempt to placate the idiots enough to think they will somehow keep trump in power if they win the run offs...

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
mccarthy is probably the dumbest, most inconsequential house party leader in modern history. he could come out in favor delivering red white and blue dildos to every child in america i dunno if i'd blink

whatever he says is kiddie table shit

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
All the shit they gave us about 2016 and these man babies can't hold a fucking L! fuck outta here!!

unite my ass

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
I hate how subdued the media is in response to these comments. It feels like they're normalizing it and that makes me worried.
Totally. I'm like fuck MSNBC and CNN now. They need to call this shit out more, and drag everyone saying this. Explicitly say what they're doing and call them traitors. Full stop. Trying to remain fair and balanced just enables all this nonsense. Makes them afraid to go too hard on the lies because they don't want to look too liberal.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
The simple response to these asshats is:
"K."
"Take the L."
"*laugh in face*"
"Fuck off."

Either of those are fine.
Or any combination of those.
Or all of them in that specific order.

All this shit is a distraction from GA and, from what I can tell, a majority of people are falling for it.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
What is supposed to be the alternative?

Stall the electoral college, go to the provision that the House votes themselves for the new President. But, in keeping with the founders "fuck the will of the people" ideology, each state only gets 1 vote. Trump would be voted in.

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I wish we could forcibly remove all of these GOP lunatics from office. Like physically chunk them out onto the streets.