• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

laikalot

May 30, 2020
LRR are so good at these kinds of things. Well done to Paul, Kathleen, and Graham.

Also for everyone going on about the house:

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
You should note, it's not just one guy. Loading Ready Run has been making ridiculous comedy videos on the internet for more than 15 years. They used to do Unskippable on The Escapist. They also help run Desert Bus for Hope every year. I heartily recommend all of their content.
I will absolutely second this, as they deserve to be much bigger than they are, both for the quality and for breadth of their content over the years.

but I'm not gonna lie, a small part of me does find it funny that Paul will pretty much forever be known to the wider internet as the "[number] PS [number] guy"

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
That hologram joke was pretty good, got a laugh out of me.

Anyone wants to post other good content from peeps form the channel?

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
RE: People talking about Paul's house

It's a mix of shots from various friend's houses and his own. It's not all the same house.

RE: How does he have five PS5s

They're not all his. It's likely all borrowed for the video (as the other videos were)

I ruined the magic
Not quite.

He's a big gamer, so if he could get his hands on a PS5, he surely would. At the end of the video, he announced a giveaway of two PS5 DEs. So, assuming that his friends wouldn't let him give two of their PS5s away, that would mean that at the present moment, and at the very least, he owns 3 PS5s...
which, according to this chart, is three more PS5s than you.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
Is it possible to obtain this power?

tenor.gif

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
It's about time. I almost made the video myself thinking he wasn't going to do it.

How many PS5s do you have?

I would not think it'd be possible to do a video saying you have 5 PS5s when in fact...you might only have 1 PS5...or maybe even 2 or 3...

... meanwhile, he has 5 PS5s.

golfhurts

Oct 25, 2017
I will absolutely second this, as they deserve to be much bigger than they are, both for the quality and for breadth of their content over the years.

but I'm not gonna lie, a small part of me does find it funny that Paul will pretty much forever be known to the wider internet as the "[number] PS [number] guy"
Woo, I lurk both here and in the LRR community, but it's nice to know I'm not the only LRR fan around here.

PandaShake

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
ha, I was thinking rental, but that stocked kitchen made me think otherwise. Anyways, that was really well done

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cracked the biggest smile seeing that thread title. Time to watch!

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What's he going to do with them afterwards? This is as bad as scalping if he doesn't sell 4 of them for rrp. I hope he hasn't messed with 4 Christmases just for a video.

Xelan

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
What's he going to do with them afterwards? This is as bad as scalping if he doesn't sell 4 of them for rrp. I hope he hasn't messed with 4 Christmases just for a video.
Since it is hard to tell if people are in on the joke or not I'll just say that he is part of a larger streaming group called LoadingReadyRun, with most of their content being gaming focused along with short comedy skits they upload to youtube (this being one of them) so all the PS5's sourced in this video are probably borrowed from other partners from the group or friends they know.

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The spiral stack got me good. That and seven being ostentatious. Man I love these. They're so simple, and "shouldn't" be funny, but they just are.

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
Something just occurred to me.

He has five DualSense controllers.

Truly our king.

Beer Monkey

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I preordered four Series X consoles and three PS5 consoles and that was just by following Wario 64 on Twitter and hitting F5. No bots. Much harder to get a 30x0 online. MUCH. Fortunately I have a Micro Center so I just walked in three hours after they started selling them and picked up a 3070.

Disclaimer: all extra orders were returned/canceled or transferred to friends and I just have one Series X and one PS5 and I scalped nothing.

Could have easily done five PS5s.

Honestly wanted to seem the stacked in the video.

TheDutchSlayer

Did you find it? Cuez I didn't!
Oct 26, 2017
The Hauge, The Netherlands
FINALLY YESSSSS been waiting on this for about 10 months now!
Soooooo goooood.

Z Axis always amazing
The fake hologram was incredible.

Paul and LLR you guys and girls did it again truly amazing.

Also since we have you here all the people who are not that familiar with LLR you should watch these video game related videos they made because seriously the halo one is so scary accurate its insane.

Halo the story (keep in mind this was uploaded in 2007)

Papers Please: