• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 5549

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe how this has blown up. I just saw how this thread's title has been getting updated, and it seemed like the donation count was doubling every time I saw it, then next thing I know AOC was on!

I had to work out how to donate, but my name never came up on the ticker, which is obviously not the important part but I was hoping people would get a laugh out of seeing 'FUNDAMENTALDICKUMAMI' as a nickname :P
any chance it got censored?

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Yooka-Laylee. Banjo-Tooie. Mario Sunshine.

I get that people hate the Kong but I won't stand for this take, lol.
Nah, DK legit has always just an another plane of ridiculousness lol. I guess if you're into it, it's just way more of a good thing I guess? I could never stand it.

But at least it'll be associated with something super positive now!

DorkLord54

Oct 27, 2017
Michigan
Oh shit, I didn't realise it was Chris Kluwe. He isn't as sarcastically foulmouthed as he is in writing.

Also, 101% achieved. Only high-ass K. Rool to go.

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
final boss?

giphy.gif

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
Frankly, getting that Nintendo coin is something you put on your gaming resume. That 'hard mode' version of the Donkey Kong arcade is way too hard, lol. I had to have a friend beat it for me, and even then it took forever...

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
He beat it? What was his final in-game time?

Congrats dude! What an absolutely incredible and legendary stream. Man raised more than 10% of what GDQ did, all on his own, purely spontaneously. And with one of my favorite games besides :). This'll go down in Twitch history!

EDIT: Seems my stream was borked and I'm celebrating prematurely. Only got one boss stage left though. Bring it home my dude! :D
Put Lanky in a new game.
Couldn't agree more. #BringBankTheLank

Last edited:

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
Any idea if Nintendo has recognized/will recognize this? I know NoA employees made those Play with Pride shirts awhile back but were forbidden from selling them, but getting DK64 trending in 2019 seems like a hard-to-ignore occasion.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe the reason K. Rool disappeared from games for so long was because Nintendo doesn't like feet, lol.

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pardon me, but who is this person is this person talking about being moved by this?

I wish to try and support them.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
This part isn't actually that hard, but anything requiring reaction speed is almost impossible when you're that sleep deprived. Everyone lend him your energy!

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
THIS is the hardest part. K. Rool comes at you mad fast and that Chunky punch has a weird delay on it.

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
So, I'll never get a better time to ask... Why does Chunky going invisible make K. Rool stop being invisible?

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
He beat it! Time to quote myself, lol.
He beat it? What was his final in-game time?

Congrats dude! What an absolutely incredible and legendary stream. Man raised over 10% of what GDQ did, all on his own, purely spontaneously. And with one of my favorite games besides :). This'll go down in Twitch history!