• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SoH

Oct 25, 2017
I am a climate denial extremist. I doubt the very existence of a climate.

Will watch later

Ms.Galaxy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh God the right wing furry character

o4sxx1arhsy21.jpg

A parody of this no doubt.

Bramblebutt

Banned
Jan 11, 2018
RIP Reasonableist Bear, he flew too close to the Sun.

Only Rational Big Boy can defeat this advanced liberal cucktivism.

D2aMgNWXcAAcmAG.jpg

itwasTuesday

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I'm watching this now.
Okay
What's this I hear?
This dude put Sewer Surfin' as the background track.
Okay, back to video.

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The fact Ben thought he had a good argument really, really, really show these dweebs don't even argue in the realm of "faith".

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
Yet another HBomb video that isn't his long-promised Night in the Woods video :(

It's so disgraceful that this is still a video that needs to be made. I hope it does some good, isn't just preaching to the choir.

Ionic

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
hbomberguy using the Dilbert 3 mix of the Robocop game title theme in this video is a reminder that he's one of the most cultured Youtubers. Excellent video as always too.

Ms.Galaxy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
And youtube leaves these videos up. ... Jesus..
Slighty more likes and dislikes.... just get me off this fucking planet.

I'm not too surprised, the alt-right are trying to normalize pedophilia and kinda have within their groups (I mean, look where they came from; 4chan, 8chan, dark parts of reddit, the darkweb, and the list goes on). Fascism is all about power, it's why they want to murder and heavily oppress minorities and women, some of the most vulnerable people of our society; and perhaps the most vulnerable people on this Earth are children.

MisterSnrub

Mar 10, 2018
Someplace Far Away
I still have a hard time believing that's not parody. Like what the fuck?
The internet and youtube have created an avenue for shameless amoral cretins to espouse awful beliefs, whether sincerely held or otherwise, for the purpose of making money. I can't tell you the amount of nutters who cite 'youtube' like they're holding the magna carta in their hands. It's a massive thing, and it's spreading. Regular people are the conspiracy nuts now, and in turn fact-based reality has become the counterculture.

In the midst of it all Youtube has fed unrelentingly off of the profits this cultural psychosis has enabled; not just taking their cut but fucking with their algorithms to induce this psychosis in more and more people. Now we're all in the lair of the pedo dragon

Oct 31, 2017
The internet and youtube have created an avenue for shameless amoral cretins to espouse awful beliefs, whether sincerely held or otherwise, for the purpose of making money. I can't tell you the amount of nutters who cite 'youtube' like they're holding the magna carta in their hands. It's a massive thing, and it's spreading. Regular people are the conspiracy nuts now, and in turn fact-based reality has become the counterculture.

In the midst of it all Youtube has fed unrelentingly off of the profits this cultural psychosis has enabled; not just taking their cut but fucking with their algorithms to induce this psychosis in more and more people. Now we're all in the lair of the pedo dragon

These people were always with us, but before YouTube they were relegated to ranting at strangers in pubs or holding weird little meetings with like maybe a dozen likeminded weirdos. Now they can find each other.