• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
It's the First Lady of Fighting Games and the Strongest Woman in the World's Birthday

5bb4bb323ef8e1939d33b08de045deeb.jpg

I didn't forget, even though Capcom apparently did...

EDIT:

Oh look....took them long enough

Last edited:

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Thank you Fortnite for sharing her cake with us!

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Chun-Li should be in Smash already. Now she has to compete with Monster Hunter & Phoenix Wright for a potential slot.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Chun-Li should be in Smash already. Now she has to compete with Monster Hunter & Phoenix Wright for a potential slot.
A part of me wants more reps from more games and not another Street Fighter character.

...Another part of me feels the roster is forever incomplete until the most icon female fighting game character is included.

Lets remember that time she threw a whole couch at Vega

ElpZs7u.gif
I love this fight so much.
tumblr_oydspqgOWd1u2ragso2_500.gifv

RLCC14

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Street Fighter 6 should take place long after 3 so we can finally get the mature Chun-Li we deserve

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
Someone else beat Nicki Minaj to this punch, er, kick:

This is taken from a Street Fighter rock opera made by a Dallas-area band (Denton, more precisely) in the mid-'00s. Pretty shoddily produced, but I still sing "Chun Li, wait, Chun Li, waiiit" to myself about once a month.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
A part of me wants more reps from more games and not another Street Fighter character.

...Another part of me feels the roster is forever incomplete until the most icon female fighting game character is included.
That's the problem: Monster Hunter is the more prolific franchise, but Chun-Li is the more prolific character.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chun Li helped me rise up to legend in the last season of Teppen, so all the birthday wishes to Chun-Li

latest

P9RyPtM8F2xAJ02.jpg

P9RyPtM8F2xAJ03.jpg