• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nazo

Oct 25, 2017
I acquire a suit of medieval knights armor and sword.

Have at thee my good bitch!

Quade

Mar 8, 2019
Tbh by the time he's eaten my average gamer forum sized dick the police will have arrived at the scene.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Fair enough. I'm having fun because this is obviously a nonsense argument but if we're talking potential real-life scenario, he'd get destroyed by anyone stronger/faster with basic knowledge of fighting and how to protect yourself.
Yes, that is generally how it works, the better fighter usually wins lol.

Point being, ITT, it's almost always going to be Hannibal.

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'd march right to his home, look him in the eye and say: "Don't eat me."
1153385.jpg

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
Probably take self defense classes and somehow lure him into a fight. Even the Mads version is almost the same height as me and I'm heavier. As long as it's not a suprise stab into my throat, I should have a fighting chance.

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
Probably barricade myself in my house with one entry way. Also would have like 10 big ass dogs that will alert me to any sounds or movements. Wait him out and blow his head off once he enters my house lol
C'mon dude, that's tempting fate. You'll become the 11th 'dog' a piece of meat art, of his own design, just sitting in the living room until Will Graham finds you.

Oct 27, 2017
Set up a poll on how to defeat him on ResetEra and despair in hopelessness when fighting him off with Thor 2: The Dark World becomes my chosen survival strategy.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
Since we're now in the real world. I shoot him. All that ninja shit won't work. Just sit in a place with one way in, no windows and wait. He walks through the door talkin shit just put a cap in him. Of course, since he's Hannibal, he'd probably have found a secret way into my safe room and slit my throat or some shit when i pulled the trigger on someone dressed up like him as he threw his voice.