• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Wow it errored out trying to buy credits for the BP and when I tried a third time it charged me 3 times :/

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I was gonna bury the battle pass anyway cuz it doesn't expire but the surprise launch means I have to be a mark and buy it today.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Schermafbeelding_2021-11-15_204708.png
Good lord.

Haruko

Oct 25, 2017
Does game pass ultimate get you a discount on the in-game currency bundles? I know it does for Sea of Thieves

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This game takes an annoyingly long time to boot up on my PC.

Butch

Oct 27, 2017
Getting 85-120PS on my 3070 at 1440p, but for some reason the game feels lower than that, like I'm playing at 55fps or something, weird slowdowns even when framerate is at 100. I'm using gsync and never had an issue like this with other FPS, I've tried enabling/disabling vsync just in case and it doesn't change much.

Game is really fun.

Xumbrega

Oct 25, 2017
Brasil
230k watching it on Twitch
over 100k playing in steam alone

and I assume majority of people are still downloading the game or not being able to play it right now

goddamn

B00T

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Game is still so good, man. Just in love with how it feels.

Quellyford

May 16, 2020
LET'S GO!!!! I'm so freakin hyped!!!!! Been waiting for this day for a decade :) Already more than 300K people watching this game via stream WOW

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
Steam is agonizingly slow - anyone else running into this?

I normally get 50-60Mbps with my gigabit internet. I'm downloading at like 1-2 right now.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
We back baby!

It's been a damn decade since me and the boys have been this excited about a Halo game

barjed

Project Lead
Verified
Aug 31, 2018
Does this have input based matchmaking? Please say yes, I am playing on a controller on PC.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
You seem to be using ultrawide. How is the game behaving in ultrawide??
This is probably one of the better games with 21:9 implementation tbh, you can tell they thought about this from the jump. Menus are ultrawide, no having to finick around with settings, Hor+ from the look of things. Good all-around.

99humanity

Oct 25, 2017
Getting 85-120PS on my 3070 at 1440p, but for some reason the game feels lower than that, like I'm playing at 55fps or something, weird slowdowns even when framerate is at 100. I'm using gsync and never had an issue like this with other FPS, I've tried enabling/disabling vsync just in case and it doesn't change much.

Game is really fun.

Try setting your min and max FPS to the refresh rate of your monitor. Vsync off in game

Rayasab

Banned
Apr 12, 2021
Not a great Halo player, but why I keep shooting and can't kill the other player while a couple of hits finish me
Tried to play MCC last week and this one seems closer to COD than classic Halo

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Takes approximately thirteen years to kill people in this game. I can't believe people find this ttk fun

EroticSushi

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have a work around with scroll wheel being really weird with switching weapons? It seems to just switch back to the weapon I already have if I swipe on my scroll wheel.

Ramirez

Oct 26, 2017
Not a great Halo player, but why I keep shooting and can't kill the other player while a couple of hits finish me
Tried to play MCC last week and this one seems closer to COD than classic Halo

Learn the weapons against bots. Damage while shielded doesn't matter on location, but once shields are gone, one headshot is all it takes.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Coming from Battlefield, this TTK is agonizing, but strangely refreshing.
It's making me want to fire up Destiny 2 Crucible again. That game's TTK was tweaked a lot over the years but I feel like they got to a good happy medium between this glacial Halo TTK and something like CoD or Siege where kills are nearly instant

Niklel

Prophet of Regret
Aug 10, 2020
How are there sensitivity converters already? Wonder if they are accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.