• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Is this Series X they are showing now? Also, one of the ghost AI heads we get better be Craig or else.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
> If we're able to hit our target engagement and testing goals for the Bot Slayer before the flight concludes, we're looking to enable a brief opportunity for some good old fashion 4v4 Social Arena Slayer. If we hit this phase, expect it to land sometime in the final stretch of the flight (i.e. Sunday evening) and expect there to be a few potential hiccups with your experience.

Potential full on 4v4 matchmaking on Sunday

SCUMMbag

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Whats the explanation? Destiny has the ghost reviving thing to turn crucible a serious training without serious consequences, but Halo?

It's all in the holodeck I think. Someone else will explain it better.

But I remember they managed to integrate it into the world where every match feels like the most low stakes thing happening in the universe.

To be honest, the moment I fell off of the Halo lore was when the Spartan IVs were introduced. So just seeing them all running around multiplayer pissed me off.

dusan

Aug 2, 2020
Fov Slider on Xbox.

s-b3a36e7c9514e9290f9816b7970c4851719f793a.gif

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
Exclusive nameplates. Oh fuck off...I'm not going to play on my Series X this weekend just out of spite.

Kibbles

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm at work on break right now and just trying to watch some, at the part where they are running it on Xbox One and it looks 30fps, is the capture just not 60fps or the game running 30 on original Xbox one? Ill be playing on PC and Series X anyway but that was interesting

Miker

Oct 25, 2017
Kinda shocked they're bringing back splitscreen after it wasn't in Halo 5. The base Xbone must be crying.