• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Great casting, I wonder if Covid cleared her schedule enough to make it work, because I was sure she was going to be too busy to land this

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
PIZZA DOG CONFIRMED

Mods please update title with the REAL news.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017

Closer video. There you go. They really might as well just announce it offically.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Part of me is this worried that her commitment to Dickinson is still going to hinder the amount of appearances she can have for future MCU projects going forward.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Part of me is this worried that her commitment to Dickinson is still going to hinder the amount of appearances she can have for future MCU projects going forward.

Disney of all people knows what they're doing as far as casting is concerned. This should not be a worry, I'd say.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
True, they probably lay out a general plan for her character and the amount of appearances she needs to commit to before signing her on.

Also unlike WB with the DC films, Marvel actually has their shit together, so ensuring proper scheduling doesn't overlap with other commitments won't be an issue.

OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Also, seems like the show will tackle Hawkeye being 80% deaf (note the hearing aid).