• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 25448

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
MZWDVGb.jpg

Thanks to est1992 for pointing this out. Guess this is WB Montreal's game

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Please no co-op multiplayer game with trillion MTX skins shop.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Sounds like the co-op stuff is basically guaranteed then :( Exactly what I wasn't hoping for.

Deleted member 224

Oct 25, 2017
Hey! Here's that game that they hinted at 9 months ago!

Dazraell

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Poland
Ugh, it sounds awful for a subtitle of a Batman game. Even if the game will be focused around entire Batfamily, I still don't like this title at all.

Het_Nkik

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
You guys have some pretty crazy imaginations because of a pluralized word.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Why would you do that? Its' better separate, since they're two different games from different development studios. Also, people are decidedly more negative about Suicide Squad, while people are positive about this.
Because it's basically two parts of a whole. It's like finding separate Amazon placeholders and making different threads for each publisher. Easier to just put in one, especially because people still think that RS is making Batman. It'll put all info in one spot.

Oneandonly16

Mar 11, 2019
Is this the rumored Bat family game or was that one scrapped? If it is I can't wait to see what iteration of the family they use

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Because it's basically two parts of a whole. It's like finding separate Amazon placeholders and making different threads for each publisher. Easier to just put in one, especially because people still think that RS is making Batman. It'll put all info in one spot.

Yeah but we have info on this game, more on it than Suicide Squad. It's not really "two parts of a whole" , since the speculation would be different.

I guess I'm also tired of Era condensing news into a single thread that winds up long as shit and no one reads it.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah but we have info on this game, more on it than Suicide Squad. It's not really "two parts of a whole" , since the speculation would be different.

I guess I'm also tired of Era condensing news into a single thread that winds up long as shit and no one reads it.
Lol it would just be "WB registers domains for Batman and Suicide Squad games"... it's pretty simple, and allows space for other news. We do it all the time lol

Deleted member 13550

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Arkham Knight is still my favourite game of the gen. Feels like forever since it came out. Finally more Bats

Bookman

Oct 27, 2017
In-universe, the Gotham Knights or Gotham City Knights is a name used by several sports teams. After DC Rebirth, "Gotham Knights" is the name of a team of young vigilantes formed by Batman and Batwoman

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
i have a bad feeling about this. it's going to be some coop GAAS thing just like the rocksteady suicide squad game :(