• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 32 13.1%
  • Big Dick Daddy Dom

Votes: 128 52.2%
  • It's Terrible. I Love It!

Votes: 49 20.0%
  • No Wrestling Or Anime. Only Video Games.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • Give Me The Bird's ass, Or Give Me Death

Votes: 22 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Han Seoul-Oh

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
Up until like a month ago, for two years I kept having to see if I could adjust the hud in every game I played because it kept getting cut off the edge of the tv, until I realized that I somehow had overscan turned on.

May 5, 2018
Watching the Contradiction Playdates.
Ryan and Jenks' scenes of mutual scenery chewing are the most delightful thing ever.
Man Contradiction is so good! The GBE playthrough is hilarious in itself. But playing the game yourself is still delightful. It was a year and a half between me watching the GB Contradiction videos and me actually playing the game. I had forgotten about some scenes and story arcs so thankfully it all felt fresh again. Plus I'd like to see the Contradiction mechanic implemented into more games. Also yes Jenks and Ryan have some of the best scenes, but so does Jenks and Paul.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User banned (6 days): bragging about piracy over a series of posts
so i installed 1,000 roms on my 3ds

and uh

each one is a seperate tile on my 3ds

gonna have to manually place each one in a folder

NxETtp0.gif

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Right, should have specified that I was taking about Ubi's 2016 E3 conference...

It was awkward to hear the crew talk normally about this asshole.

justjim89

Nov 16, 2017
Am I insane, or did they put up a video this week of that Totally Accurate Battle Simulator? Could've swore I saw it in a thumbnail on the site, but now I can't find it.

Deleted member 420

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yup! Have a modded 3DS yourself?

I tried to look and see if you could install straight to a folder, but found nothing of the sort!
hell yeah i do! 3DS CFW is a weird and wild world, got into it last summer when I bought Warioware and a refurb 2DS from Nintendo

never found out how to install several .CIAs at once though, I was going one by one with some ROM pack and maaaaan it took a lot of time

Deleted member 4970

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
hell yeah i do! 3DS CFW is a weird and wild world, got into it last summer when I bought a refurb 2DS from Nintendo for Warioware

never found out how to install several .CIAs at once though, I was going one by one with some ROM pack and maaaaan it took a lot of time

Nice! Oh man, you just reminded me about Warioware! Have to possibly get that once I re-buy Picross today!

And to install multiple CIAs, you just go to the folder they are located in and at the top of the list, you'll see "<current directory>"

Just press A on that and you will get the option to install all CIAs in the folder!

Deleted member 420

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nice! Oh man, you just reminded me about Warioware! Have to possibly get that once I re-buy Picross today!

And to install multiple CIAs, you just go to the folder they are located in and at the top of the list, you'll see "<current directory>"

Just press A on that and you will get the option to install all CIAs in the folder!
ahhh sick i will get back on my bullshit thank you!

post if you find anything cool like a homebrew theremin or anything

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Earth Defense Force: Iron Rain |OT| ANThem

would be hysterical if fucking Yukes made a better mech game with thirty dollar budget than Bioware

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Considering WD2, probably fairly political on its face. It's not a Clancyverse title so I really expect it to lean into the post-Brexit Big Brothery stuff.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
How much will WD3 just rip off V for Vendetta?

One side mission that parodies it? Or will it run deeper than that?

Oct 25, 2017
Watch Dog 2 was political in a fairly shallow toothless way that mostly just winked at social inequality existing. So 3 will probably be the same.

Ubi "Our game where you storm the White House isn't political" soft.

Deleted member 4970

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
this is only like a third of the games i have to put in folders ;_;

Edit:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

0kQIXGRl.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.