• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What Language Are You Playing Ghost In?

• English

Votes: 433 44.1%
  • Japanese

Votes: 549 55.9%

• Total voters

G_O

Oct 28, 2017
It's another 3rd person action game that will have an ok to good story.

its a Sony game. It is now a genre

day one

GymWolf86

Banned
Nov 10, 2018
ghost1.png
the skin detail in the cheek is incredible.

AtomicShroom

Tools & Automation
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Looks beautiful but I feel 0 emotion from anything in the trailer. Would love to understand if this ranges from sekiro to batman level combat, like whats the focus here

Same. Everything about the looks of it makes my inner brain say I should be liking this, but my heart is just flatlining the whole way through this trailer. What's going on?

Kalik

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
is Sony making a mistake releasing so many of it's big titles for the PS4 right before the PS5 launch?...Tsushima and Last of Us 2 seem like perfect PS5 launch titles...unless they have something epic like Bloodborne 2 planned this makes no sense

Deleted member 54073

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 22, 2019
is Sony making a mistake releasing so many of it's big titles for the PS4 right before the PS5 launch?...Tsushima and Last of Us 2 seem like perfect PS5 launch titles...unless they have something epic like Bloodborne 2 planned this makes no sense
You'll probably either get people who will buy day one and then want to play them again hopefully with better graphics on the PS5.. or people who will just wait for a PS5 and instantly have these games available through backwards compatability.

Dec 12, 2019
I find it very funny, when I recall some concern threads like "What happened with Ghost of Tshushima?!!" "Is it canceled?" which began to appear few months ago.

Now the game will realese before some big boys like "Cyberpunk 2077", "Watch Dogs: Legion" or "Dying Light 2".

Yeah. Sucker Punch is doing fine.

ScOULaris

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to take a week off of work to play this game at launch.

If it's anything less than the best game ever made I'm jumping off of a cliff.

Oct 30, 2017
Wow... the game looks absolutely phenomenal and the release date couldn't be any more perfect spot on.

So there we have it, the PS4 last swan song from first party studios.. and it couldn't be more beautiful and poetic :'-)

And people here were like:

Death Stranding is moved to PS5
Dreams is moved to PS5
Final Fantasy VII Remake Part 1 is moved to PS5
The Last of Us Part 2 is moved to PS5

.... and few days ago here:

Ghost of Tsushima moved to PS5

lol......

Sony always release big first party exclusives in the last months of their home consoles life cycle.. but people here were acting like this can never happen this time around.

Oh well... we will continue to see the same people by the end of PS5 life cycle when they speculate the same things about PS5 last year big first party exclusives XD

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
It is a very pretty looking game, but that about it. It's certainly no best game ever Nioh 2.

OP
OP

Deleted member 32679

Banned
Nov 12, 2017
I am extremely excited for everything in this game but the combat and stealth mechanics. A deeper look at either would be great.

Deleted member 42641

Banned
Apr 25, 2018
Same. Everything about the looks of it makes my inner brain say I should be liking this, but my heart is just flatlining the whole way through this trailer. What's going on?

Yea same, it still kind of feels like its missing something ?? Which could be a bad or good thing to think.

Also to be honest also after just playing sekiro its hard to look at samurai/shinobi game now

Deleted member 1839

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Gotta imagine they have some marketing sense than some random person in this forum.

RedSwirl

Oct 25, 2017
It's another 3rd person action game that will have an ok to good story.

its a Sony game. It is now a genre

Pretty much. Looks like "Assassin's Creed Japan".

I'll still rent it though because we basically haven't ever had a samurai game that isn't straight-up fantasy. Even if this basically just looks like a Hollywood historical fantasy (and not a playable chanbara movie which is what a lot of people really want), that's still a unique step for a AAA console game.

Faenix1

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I wonder how limited the Special Edition will be.

I'm intrigued, but I kind of want to wait for others opinions first.

I'll still rent it though because we basically haven't ever had a samurai game that isn't straight-up fantasy. Even if this basically just looks like a Hollywood historical fantasy (and not a playable chanbara movie which is what a lot of people really want), that's still a unique step for a AAA console game.

The hell you live that you're still able to rent NEW video games? I haven't been able to since Blockbuster was sold and took the Canadian branch down. lol

Desfrog

Oct 29, 2017
It might be the lighting but Jin at 0:39-0:47 looks crazy realistic. I don't suppose someone could do a HQ gif of that scene.

Dreazy

Oct 25, 2018
How did the graphics improve so much from the last time we saw this game ? Either way this shit looks Flames, day one :)

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Looks very polished now: better character models and skin shader than previous trailers, greatet lighting and amazing cloth physics.

Elfgore

Mar 2, 2020

Guess they decided if Ubisoft wouldn't do it, they should. Now someone just make an Assassin's Creed China/India/Russia that's not a 2D side game and we'd be good!

And I was so off on this release date. No complaints though, I'm looking forward to this game so getting it sooner is cool with me.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017

Pretty much accept nothing alike at all.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Surprised so soon after TLoU, thought this would get pushed back to September. Looking extremely polished now, adds to an extremely strong end to PS4's generation.

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
I really wanna see more gameplay. I feel like this game could be right up my alley - I think there will be strong focus on stealthy stuff, not just pure action.

Ænima

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Earlier than i expected. Game looks insane, but gonna wait to play it on PS5 like most of the 2020 PS4 releases. Just Yakuza: Like a Dragon will be day 1, then will focus in buying games that are still in my wishlist but still havent bought them.

ZmillA

Oct 27, 2017
im getting strong 8 to 10 hour vibs from this. what kind of game is this? seems extremely linear story driven. i wonder how deep the gameplay is