• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
What's your Eula team comp? I've been stomping that boss with Fischl / Eula / Zhongli / Albedo

Almost the same here. Been stomping it with Zhongli, Fischl, Bennett and Eula.

lttniwef7gj8jr3zg.jpg
ml8wuzuuf97zuh4zg.jpg
evgy2jttiza9maxzg.jpg
d8mn3mitpwlej03zg.jpg

My main party. :)

It's funny. I didn't like Eula's design and I didn't like her character quest...but I pulled for her anyway, because beside Kaeya I needed another cryo DPS. Now she has basically become my main, lol. She is wrecking everything in Inazuma.

Last edited:

MildSoss

Oct 25, 2017
Put me on the Eula stomps every thing team. Zhongli+Fischl lets her kill every thing so far pretty damn quick.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I've already maxed friendship for Qiqi, Razor, Fischl, Bennett, Albedo, Zhongli, and Diluc.
So my Inazuma team has been Diona, Eula, Kazuha, Klee.
I've been building Venti, Mona, and Ganyu on the side for some crazy ult shenanigans too 👀

Sanlei

Oct 25, 2017
I explored Inazuma with lvl 1 Ayaka with Zhongli, Keqing, Ganyu as support. Fought most of the time just with Ayaka shielded and lvl 20 Flute before switching over to the Katana. That was at least like 4 level of exp, which is probably the most Exp i gained without using books. Only Shadowed Samurai felt a bit tougher, rest felt like it needs desperatly WL10 to matter. But i guess its an improvement over the one hit hilis.

KraytarJ

Nov 14, 2017
My Inazuma team has become Ayaka/Mona/Jean/Qiqi and honestly Ayaka/Mona has become my new favourite duo.

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
honestly prefer xinqui to mona in regards to ayaka support

I find it easier to just pop xinqui's skill every now and then cause it makes everyone ayaka touches wet and thus liable to be frozen

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Eula/Zhongli/Bennet/Diluc

Eula is Lvl 80, 7/6/6, 60% Crit/120 Crit Damage and equipped with Snow-tombed... let me try later tonight with Serpent Spine + Fischl x_x
This is an illegal combo.

lttniwef7gj8jr3zg.jpg
ml8wuzuuf97zuh4zg.jpg
evgy2jttiza9maxzg.jpg
d8mn3mitpwlej03zg.jpg

It's funny. I didn't like Eula's design and I didn't like her character quest...but I pulled for her anyway, because beside Kaeya I needed another cryo DPS. Now she has basically become my main, lol. She is wrecking everything in Inazuma.

This is my dream team versus MechArray. I switched out the 5-star weapons I got for 4-star weapons to show that it's really all about the artifacts and talent levels (though Zhongli is C6 but he's just sleeping here as a shield bot with his Black Tassel).

C6 Fischl with Stringless (4 stars)
C1 Eula with Serpent Spine (4 stars)
C6 Zhongli with Black Tassel (3 stars)
C0 Albedo with Harbinger of Dawn (3 stars)

Bennett may indeed be better than Albedo here when it comes to Eula's burst, though I should mention that my Albedo uses 4-set Millelith which adds +20% damage output and +30% shield strength to the team at all times thanks to his flower always applying its effect, and geo resonance is OP on top of that as well.

Mar 11, 2019

lttniwef7gj8jr3zg.jpg
ml8wuzuuf97zuh4zg.jpg
evgy2jttiza9maxzg.jpg
d8mn3mitpwlej03zg.jpg

Almost same team, except have switched Bennet for C6 Xingqiu with sacrificial sword (virtually 100% uptime of his ultimate). That seemed to me the best team in the previous event to get the highest scores with the difficulty multiplier. Might replace Fischl in the future for Baal, if she really is good.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Amateur hour with some of these puzzles. A few of them don't even give you a good view of what is occuring when you trigger a mechanism but then will bizarrely trigger a camera angle that shows you a bird's eye view when you properly complete it, so why not show that when doing the puzzle normally lol?

Shining Star

Banned
May 14, 2019

lttniwef7gj8jr3zg.jpg
ml8wuzuuf97zuh4zg.jpg
evgy2jttiza9maxzg.jpg
d8mn3mitpwlej03zg.jpg

Replace Zhongli with Ganyu and that's my team. It can't beat the Pyro Cube but it's pretty good otherwise.

Viken

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

lttniwef7gj8jr3zg.jpg
ml8wuzuuf97zuh4zg.jpg
evgy2jttiza9maxzg.jpg
d8mn3mitpwlej03zg.jpg

Swap Bennett for Diona and you got my team as well. I tried using Beidou instead of Zhongli but I don't really like her gameplay

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I remember the days when everyone here used to super rag on Kazuha -- he's just canadian aether, boring design, basically a worse sucrose, yada yada -- my, my, my, now look how the turntables. /smug og Kazuha lover
I was always on Kaz since the very first leak. His animations and mobility are sick. But I want to use him as a main dps and his numbers just don't support it.
Okay definitely trying that. I had SinoAlice for the collabs but the game was boring and when I went to retry it they said there was no way to recover my data.
It's a good game, but it can be a little overwhelming as there are a lot of modes and systems. We have a thread and the people are very helpful, so if you do try it feel free to ask for help from any of us over there.

SpookySpice

Teyvat Traveler
Nov 22, 2019
My Inazuma team is the absolute bottom of my character barrel haha. I like to keep things interesting (and more challenging) by switching out my team when they hit max friendship. Since I have all my favorites maxed already that just leaves my least used characters and my new pulls like Kazuha.

My Inazuma team has been: Diona, Lisa, Kazuha and Xiao. No synergy whatsoever but it worked well enough, that is until Diona hit max friendship and my only healer left is Noelle :|. Lisa's going to hit 10 tomorrow and next up is Ninnguang. So I'll be running 2geo/2anemo until I max Xiao..........

Twig

Oct 25, 2017
i got my ps5 finally and set it up aand downloaded genshin impact and i do not understand how people play with a controller* it's impossible nothing makes sense y'all crazy

*i do actually understand and just need to get used to it after playing mkb near-exclusively for so long

lemonade

May 8, 2018
i got my ps5 finally and set it up aand downloaded genshin impact and i do not understand how people play with a controller* it's impossible nothing makes sense y'all crazy

*i do actually understand and just need to get used to it after playing mkb near-exclusively for so long

When navigating the more complex menus with controller, it really feels like MHY went "which button we have not assigned a use?"

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
My Inazuma team is the absolute bottom of my character barrel haha. I like to keep things interesting (and more challenging) by switching out my team when they hit max friendship. Since I have all my favorites maxed already that just leaves my least used characters and my new pulls like Kazuha.

My Inazuma team has been: Diona, Lisa, Kazuha and Xiao. No synergy whatsoever but it worked well enough, that is until Diona hit max friendship and my only healer left is Noelle :|. Lisa's going to hit 10 tomorrow and next up is Ninnguang. So I'll be running 2geo/2anemo until I max Xiao..........

My friendship team was Beidou, Rosaria, Kazuha, Noelle
Now Beidou is at 10 and I pulled Ayaka and Diluc it is:
Diluc, Ayaka, Kazuha, Noelle

I cannot wait to dump Noelle out of my party and never use her again, I already maxed all the other healers in the game so she's what I've got
I usually find something to like in friendship farming a character but not Noelle, so very mediocre
Main reason I want Sayu is I've gone through every healer

Oct 27, 2017
Running:
Klee + Kazuha + Zhongli + Bennet (for everything)

No double anemo for speed, but at least durable with explosive damage clearing camps instantly and regening all energy. Swapping Klee for Fischl for some electro puzzles.

Other team is like Xiao/Venti/Fischl/Diona when it comes to Abyss. I only flip teams around to make sure Fischl doesn't attack Electro Herald, and Klee isn't running into Water Herald.

Eula, Albedo, Xinqui C6, Xianling C5 all close to maxed, but benched. Last pimped heroes are Jean/Qiqi both LVL80 with 4-7 talents, but nah, fuck them, already have 4 sword users...

If I ever get WGS/5* Greatsword, perhaps Eula gets to participate, but Primordial Xiao is just superior to Snow Tomber Eula.

I remember the days when everyone here used to super rag on Kazuha -- he's just canadian aether, boring design, basically a worse sucrose, yada yada -- my, my, my, now look how the turntables. /smug og Kazuha lover

I am part of the first line (and still believe) that he looks waaaaaay too similar to Aether, but I was also the one hyping his numbers. Went all-in as soon as the banner refreshed despite not liking the face.

I am not using him for the visuals, I would prefer Xiao/Eula to be the default avatar, but it is what it is...

Dec 27, 2019
Seattle
Now that I'm not really farming blossoms, my team in Inazuma is Hu Tao, Albedo, Kazuha, and Bennet. Mostly just want something that can clear clumps of enemies nice and quick, since that's most of what I'm doing at the moment.

thematic

Oct 31, 2017
I just tried Ayaka on overworld fighting Inazuma's enemy. I really hate her dash.

I usually stuck while dodging if the terrain didn't flat. and I die several times because of that

I really like her damage (and of course her design) but her dash really makes playing her feels like a chore. I might switch her to Keqing because Keqing's gameplay really good and feels "free"

Nov 8, 2017
Stockholm, Sweden
Ok, the constant raining is bumming me out and keeps messing up my team comps and reactions, someone mentioned a quest to make it stop, where is it, my clothes are soaked and the kids are miserable, please help.

MildSoss

Oct 25, 2017

This is my dream team versus MechArray. I switched out the 5-star weapons I got for 4-star weapons to show that it's really all about the artifacts and talent levels (though Zhongli is C6 but he's just sleeping here as a shield bot with his Black Tassel).

C6 Fischl with Stringless (4 stars)
C1 Eula with Serpent Spine (4 stars)
C6 Zhongli with Black Tassel (3 stars)
C0 Albedo with Harbinger of Dawn (3 stars)

Bennett may indeed be better than Albedo here when it comes to Eula's burst, though I should mention that my Albedo uses 4-set Millelith which adds +20% damage output and +30% shield strength to the team at all times thanks to his flower always applying its effect, and geo resonance is OP on top of that as well.

Nasty.

Have you tried the Millelith set on Fischl yet?

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Finally farmed enough materials to get Ayaka up to exploring. Got her at level 80 now with her talents at 8/6/7. Right now her talents are bottlenecked cause of Azhdaha materials.

Kito

Nov 6, 2017
Somebody help, hahaha. I can't get the "Geo Elemental Reaction?" Achievement to pop. I've killed all 4 of his forms multiple times now and nothing. :/

Update: Of course right after I post this, it finally pops! 😂 Crisis averted!

saintjules

Dec 20, 2019
I have been getting channel error on the screen with my PS5 at the title screen. Any workaround? Been trying to get my PC account version linked to the PS. This only started happening when I deleted my 2nd account.

Edit: Reactivated the account that had the linked PSN ID. So I sent a request to get that unlinked.

Last edited:

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
HKKlAmY.png

F2B9lkS.png

PElWGtW.png

Man, Inazuma is pretty, but every bit of information makes it more deppressing. I'm taking it slow and haven't met any of the major enemies yet, but fuck Raiden and the Tenryou Comission.

I like how Aether slowly gets more interested in helping out because it mirrors my experience in the region. I'm actually invested in helping to solve this shit now.

Oct 27, 2017
i dont mind reading it becasue its pretty good but its a fucking shame that the main side quest is one of the best in the game and becasue its got "hard" puzzles its got no VAing.. :(

MadScientist

Oct 27, 2017
Finally hit my pity with like 6 pulls until 90. Got Ayaka! Also, you can buy old hand guard in the shop. I did this to level up her up to 40 since I'm not at Inazuma yet.

Deleted member 1594

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Popped back into the game to check out Inazuma. It really amazes me how they can make a quest with a COMBAT TOURNAMENT so dreadfully boring. I don't understand why their writers love their dialog so much. There's SO MUCH of it. It takes SO long just skipping it. Like why can't we skip it faster?

Anyways, Inazuma is pretty.

ZSuOQa.png

ZSubgC.png

ZSuws5.png

Can't wait to do more but... gotta explore :)

Last edited:

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I finally put Ayaka in my exploration party since my Chongyun got to Friendship level 10. She's level 80 with only Level 4 Talents so far but she's wrecking things already. I gotta admit, her dash still feels clunky to me. I need to get used to it I know, but if there were an option to disable the dash I would do it. Anywho, her dash is an essential part of her kit though, and I'm certain I'll get more used to it. Overall I really like her character despite the dash. She's still very fun to play.

My Friendship team as of right now is Jean, Kazuha, Mona and Ayaka. Not sure what I'll do once Jean reaches level 10. I don't have any healers right now that need Friendship EXP. Sayu come save me!

I also tried out Beidou for the first time in the Inazuma talent domain. Talent Levels 6, 9, and 9. She has trash artifacts but she still wrecked the domain. She's a beast. Both her Elemental Skill and Burst deal tons of damage. I saw her hit for 40k with her E-Skill! Damnnn.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
The fact that the first "negative" nation is based on Japan is a little concerning.

I mean the Japanese empire wasn't sunshine and daisies
The sakoku decree was also a real thing
Also Snezrussia is way more negative lol, half the game's enemies are Russian goons

Last edited:

BMO=GOAT

Oct 26, 2017
I want to know what team comp ya are using for ayaka, i have her 70/70 with talent levels 6/4/6 crit rate 45 and crit dmg 170 and for some reason i feel like she doesn't hit hard enough like when i see other ayakas. Have a r1 80/80 mistsplitter on her as well.

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
The fact that the first "negative" nation is based on Japan is a little concerning.

don't worry, Baal is gonna get a flimsy reason why she became a jerk and become good and everything will become sunshine and rainbows in inazuma

seriously, inazuma is literally disconnected from most of the main story so think of it as a standalone arc

Twig

Oct 25, 2017
When navigating the more complex menus with controller, it really feels like MHY went "which button we have not assigned a use?"
lol, i didn't really mess with the menus too much, tbh, but i think they're actually better than pc? like, the pc ux is godawful once you get out of gameplay, since it's just the mobile touch screen interface with a mouse cursor instead of a finger

WHY ARE THERE NO CONFIRM/CANCEL KEYS

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
don't worry, Baal is gonna get a flimsy reason why she became a jerk and become good and everything will become sunshine and rainbows in inazuma

seriously, inazuma is literally disconnected from most of the main story so think of it as a standalone arc

It's gonna be a Wormtongue and Theoden situation I can feel it

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
On PS5 in-game I switched Dodge to R2 and Skill to R1, then using the PS5 accessibility settings did a universal switch of L1 and R2.

Now I can Dodge with L1, Skill with R1, and open up the wheel with R2.

Ridiculous that you can't simply do that kind of mapping in game without using this convoluted method because it fucks with UI controls but I've forced myself to get used to that.

Didn't want skill on R2 wearing out the trigger and dodge on a face button sucks.

edit: hang on, I could have just swapped R1 and R2 in accessibility and be done with it. Face palm moment.

edit2: wait nvm that still wears out the trigger too much if its a dodge. I'm still a genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.