• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said Monday that he has come under increasing pressure in recent days from fellow Republicans, including Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.), to question the validity of legally cast absentee ballots in an effort to reverse President Trump's narrow loss in the state.

The pressure on Raffensperger, who has bucked his party in defending the state's voting process, comes as Georgia is in the midst of a laborious hand recount of roughly 5 million ballots. President-elect Joe Biden has a 14,000-vote lead in the initial count.

The normally mild-mannered Raffensperger saved his harshest language for U.S. Rep. Doug Collins (R-Ga.), who is leading the president's effort to prove fraud in Georgia and whom Raffensperger called a "liar" and a "charlatan."

More in the article

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Lindsay Graham and Doug Collins are true scumbags that are made for one another.

Beignet

alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
I don't see how this isn't an attempted coup at this point, can't be convinced otherwise tbh.

madstarr12

Jan 25, 2018
Republicans in their meetings:

"We're cheating all across the board.....so the Dems must be cheating too! Let's call em out on it!!!".

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cheaters gonna cheat cheat cheat
AlarmedPointlessIriomotecat-small.gif

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad Biden's win was so decisive in the end. because no matter what buffonery they try to pull off it doesn't matter. Biden wins.

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
Proof that, while the vast majority of Republicans are scum, some do exist with a sense of ethics. I feel dirty just saying that, but good on him. The funny thing is, not cheating is probably gonna prevent him from ascending to a higher office in that state since Republicans will hold it against him.

Allard

Oct 25, 2017
Reversing GA doesn't win Trump the election, its only real effect will piss off every democratic voter to show up for the special election which won't be changed by tossing these votes either. I guess short term gain for worse loss is infectutios for republicans because what the fuck does Lindsay Graham have to say for this. Does he want to lose his senate Majority and comittee leadership position? Because if he does keep fucking talking.

May 26, 2018
Reversing GA doesn't win Trump the election, its only real effect will piss off every democratic voter to show up for the special election which won't be changed by tossing these votes either. I guess short term gain for worse loss is infectutios for republicans because what the fuck does Lindsay Graham have to say for this. Does he want to lose his senate Majority and comittee leadership position? Because if he does keep fucking talking.

Ha! Yeah, maybe if he were a Democrat. Mitch McConnell will put a medal on him for service to the Republic.

Drek

Oct 27, 2017
Doug Collins is in the house. Pelosi should open an investigation and get testimonies on the record. At least hit him with a censure just before the runoff.

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the media needs to blow this up so all the of the united states can see what a bunch of rat fucks these people are.

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15
We need to have some sort of Nuremberg trials and clean house when this is all done. These people need to be held accountable for the bullshit they've done and have tried to do.

greepoman

Oct 26, 2017
This is why I hope Georgians vote in person for the senate. They're gonna try the same trying again trying to get mail in ballots thrown out and if the senate is on the line who knows what lengths they'll go to.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
This is a ton more ammunition for the runoffs at least

Teh_Lurv

Oct 25, 2017
Towards the end of the WaPo article:

Over the weekend, social media posts began appearing from Trump supporters questioning whether they feel comfortable using Dominion machines in the two runoff elections, which will determine which party controls the Senate.

"I don't think it's helpful when you create doubt in the election process," Raffensperger said. "People might throw up their arms and say, 'Why vote?'"

It would be a delicious irony if the GOP lost the Senate run-off elections because they sowed apathy among their supporters while trying to overturn the loss of the Presidential election.

May 26, 2018
Towards the end of the WaPo article:

It would be a delicious irony if the GOP lost the Senate run-off elections because they sowed apathy among their supporters while trying to overturn the loss of the Presidential election.

The GOP simply will show up. It's either that or cede the Government to Communist Satanists who betrayed Dear Leader Trump.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
The GOP simply will show up. It's either that or cede the Government to Communist Satanists who betrayed Dear Leader Trump.

the wildcard here with trump is that he has beyond sewn doubt in the elections for his people. They even hate fox news now. The system is definitely rigged as far as they are concerned. So why are they going to show up to vote for the senate if the Demoncrats are using Hammer to steal votes and.. PELOSI.. something something.

I already got my absentee and signed up to help the campaigns. Everyone that can, should. They are on the ropes and also, they're a bunch of morons.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
I agree with you. They do show up, to a point.

They obviously didn't show up in GA the first time, nor did they show up to win him re-election. So I think there are limits to that argument, and while the GOP may show up, Trumpers are loyal only to one man: Trump. And if he tells them the voting is rigged, the voting system is rigged, they may well not bother to vote as some have suggested.

Hell to me it sounded like the SoS was trying to get in a little bit of a hit on them by saying basically, "Hmm you tell your voters Dominion is corrupt, a shame, we're using them again for the runoffs, it'd be a shame if your words caused them to not show up." Thats basically what he said.

May 26, 2018
the wildcard here with trump is that he has beyond sewn doubt in the elections for his people. They even hate fox news now. The system is definitely rigged as far as they are concerned. So why are they going to show up to vote for the senate if the Demoncrats are using Hammer to steal votes and.. PELOSI.. something something.

Trump was just on Twitter advertising for Loeffler. It's doublethink. Everything's rigged, but vote for Loeffler and Perdue as revenge.