• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 12, 2017
Great results for Reds supporters.
Liverpool win
Chelsea lose
Leicester drop 2 points

Would be stellar for us if ManCity somehow drop additional points tomorrow.

RisingStar

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
10 points lead? Need City to drop some against the Gunners and for both Leicester and City to draw. Keep growing that lead out of pure frustration of missing out on the league 3 times in a decade now.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
After last season, Liverpool fans would probably still be nervous with a 15 or 18 points lead.

Time for Auba to shine against city.

Malcolm9

Oct 27, 2017
UK
And Ipswich Town lost at home against a ten-man Bristol Rovers ... 😞

I was offered tickets but I couldn't go. Town have definitely been off the boil for a while now.

In regards to Chelsea I really hope Frank and the club have identified quality players to sign, I think we could do with a boost as we aren't scoring enough with the possession we have.

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Lol this has to be the first time in living memory the referees in LaLiga don't blatantly favor Barcelona in a match, and make the most slightly controversial decision against them, and Barcelona fans are losing their minds!!!

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
6016c298751d3579696e7fd25b81c9de_w200.gif

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Napoli is a joke. The players who caused this mess are still playing like shite but as long as Ancelotti is gone it's alright, isn't it? Lost at home against Parma, they could be 9th or 10th by tomorrow with the 2nd best team in the league. Embarassing.

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Haaland should really go somewhere where he'll be a starter. Too many young players go to big clubs and end up warming the bench.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
I don't think we'll get him and nor do I believe this £17m release clause. A shame as its the kind of player we should be looking at but in our current situation he could go anywhere he wants.

Haaland should really go somewhere where he'll be a starter. Too many young players go to big clubs and end up warming the bench.
He'd get a load of game time at united tbh. Our options for the #9 are Martial and Greenwood and Greenwood can also play RW or #10 if needed.

Can see Martial being the one losing out inside 18 months tbh.
Ole might fit him in. But is he ready for the big big time.
That's why he's coming to us a stepping stone :weng;

Last edited:

Audioboxer

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
Haaland ain't signing for United, bookmark this post.

It's the usual "tour of United" players do when they want to move on in their career and alert other clubs into paying more money for them by using United in the media.

That's all we are these days, an outlet to get a new contract or for agents to get increased fees out of other clubs due to the "threat of United".

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Haaland ain't signing for United, bookmark this post.

It's the usual "tour of United" players do when they want to move on in their career and alert other clubs into paying more money for them by using United in the media.

That's all we are these days, an outlet to get a new contract or for agents to get increased fees out of other clubs due to the "threat of United".

Will he get in the team ahead of Bale, Kroos, Benzema, Dybala etc?

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
We are 15th. We are 5 points above the relegation zone. We are 6 points below fifth.

🤷🏻‍♂️

HazySaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
West Yorkshire, UK
Knew this would happen, we win a couple of games against teams that allow us to counterattack, and all of a sudden we're back and are gonna get top 4. Once again if we dominate possession we are absolutely shite. People overreacted big time.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Is this going to one of those games were you expect Arsenal to loose 10-0 but they actually win .

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
Poor Lingard. Gets subbed off on his birthday after contributing nothing to his team and getting kicked in the face by his team mate

Audioboxer

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
The last time United scored from a corner or cross I probably wasn't born.

Shambolic passing as usual.

Team never plays for Ole against mid to lower league teams. I am still #OleOut.

upinsmoke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If Ferguson gets the job he will be out of it by the start of next season. That Kean sub was a joke and so was his reasoning. Its alright being fired up for a couple of games your second favourite to win but that fire doesnt last forever and at some point you have to be tactically competent and it's obvious he isnt.

Deleted member 32018

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
If Ferguson gets the job he will be out of it by the start of next season. That Kean sub was a joke and so was his reasoning. Its alright being fired up for a couple of games your second favourite to win but that fire doesnt last forever and at some point you have to be tactically competent and it's obvious he isnt.

Well United have had a tactically incompetent "legend" in charge for a year so why can't Everton?

Status
Not open for further replies.