• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I. am. ready.

now the question is which network to watch it on? Last time I was on MSNBC.. might do CNN For the extra laughs tonight.

Herne

Dec 10, 2017
And again those podiums look very close together so that the mic muting probably won't make much if any difference...

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
i'm gonna predict that every single debate topic Trump will pivot to Hunter Biden instead of answering the question at hand. If he does- it is a terrible strategy, but kinda on point for Trump

Trump ain't there to debate. That should be the number one takeaway from this. You'd be lucky if he answered any questions let alone coherently. Dude doesn't have policy beyond what he thinks will get his base to show up and depress the opposition in whatever way to keep them from voting.

GavinGT

Sep 28, 2020
The correspondent on ABC just said the Hunter Biden story is gaining legitimacy. Have there been any actual developments in the story?

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
I have no idea why I'm about to subject myself to this debate when I voted a couple weeks ago. I hope Trump poops his pants on stage.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
The first one left me so stressed and anxious, I told myself I wouldn't watch another but catch highlights after. Considering the second one got cancelled and this is the final one I'm watching it.

At least they are muting this time.

Hopefully Trump doesn't get *anywhere* near Biden.

Hope they go hard against Trump. I hope the moderator does well this time. The last two weren't great.

Best of luck to Biden.