• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sand_Fox

Apr 21, 2020
Just finished Yuffie's episode and WOW, better than I expected. It took me a little over 5 hours to beat, I finished some of the side quests but not all.

Hispanicguy

Oct 25, 2017
Photomode is so restricted in regards to camera. Kinda barebones as well. I've been spoiled by Insomniac and what they've done, haha.

ZZ5ur7.jpg

ZZ5Lkz.jpg

ZZ5KXm.jpg

ZZ5dWH.jpg

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
Seeing how fast the load times are, did they remove or alter any of the hundreds of "push through crack" areas? Or at least speed up the animations in them?

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Seeing how fast the load times are, did they remove or alter any of the hundreds of "push through crack" areas? Or at least speed up the animations in them?

Almost certainly not. It would take a lot of work to remove those sections because it would require making larger changes to the world around it. And speeding up the animations would likely look awkward.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
These relatively small self contained episodes are kind of weird for an RPG. I didn't really understand them for FF XV, and don't understand them here...

The game's core mechanics are designed and tuned around a large meta RPG progression arc that is constantly churning in the background. Once you take that away, you're not really playing the game the core systems were designed around... and barely even playing an RPG any more. You're just playing a game with the core mechanics that were designed and balanced around a long RPG meta progression but without that progression in place. I'm not even sure what kind of game that is then... I guess it is more of an action game?

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
It's up on US PSN, just go to the PSN store, and next to the digital deluxe editions is the download for the free PS5 upgrade.

Ovvv

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 11, 2019
I only see the Chinese/Korean version for Intermission?

Wong Kar Why

Unshakable Resolve
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
same here. i checked the store and the game page from the dashboard, and it's the Chinese/Korean version still. how did this even happen lmao

JumiElazul

Apr 4, 2020
I see the same thing with the Chinese/Korean version. I wonder if it's just the name they got wrong and it's safe to purchase.

HOTSPUR

Oct 25, 2017
Uhhh is there a different version for intermission on the store? I'm only seeing the Chinese Korean version. I'm in NA.

BentMyWookiee

Oct 27, 2017
Seeing the Chinese/Korean version only as well. I'm not sure I want to take the risk; I'll wait for somebody else to buy INTERmission first and confirm if it actually downloads the English version.

Status
Not open for further replies.