• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Advent Children

• Liked it

Votes: 397 66.3%
  • Didn’t like it

Votes: 202 33.7%

• Total voters

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
At the time cringe was the name of the game so I loved it. In retrospective it's garbage. It was always garbage but back in the day I liked that kind of shit.

The OST is dope though

Taruranto

Oct 26, 2017
It's bad and but not in a way that "it's so bad it becomes good", it's plain awful. It was also the beginning of the atrocious FFVII milking.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thought it was absolute shite and made me hate FF for years before I knew that the entire series wasn't like it.

JT60564

Oct 19, 2020
It's a big dumb fanfic. If you are willing to accept that, you might enjoy the pretty pictures and fights.

My memory is that FF7 was my favorite game of all time and I was so excited to see Square start to do more FF7 related content. After watching this movie I started to wonder if it was really such a great idea. I'm still not convinced, even with the Remake, that it was a good idea to make anything beyond the original PS1 game.

May 26, 2018
dilly dally shilly shally

liar-liar-comedy.gif