• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Put everyone in smaller cars just for this race. Formula E had some great overtaking the other week.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Nice top 3 though and championships about even again.

But hot damn, Monaco sucks after qualifying.

FusedAtoms

Jul 21, 2018
ooof rough day for Ham and merc but that podium is solid. Should make the rest of the year , or at least the next few races more interesting.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
I really dislike the aspect of celebrity shots, involving them in official proceedings and I totally did not miss those last year.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
Highlights were a grumpy Lewis and a botched pit stop. No safety car. Not even a VSC! Not a single driver really risked a close follow even. At least Norris podium is nice?
2/10, would fall asleep at my desk again.
12.9, that's fast lol.
The only vague comfort for Mercedes today is that there's seemingly nothing wrong with the car itself. Actually I wouldn't take anything away from Monaco, ever, except I do want to know how the hell Ferrari managed this. Leclerc surely could have won, but, well, it's his own error.

DieH@rd

Oct 26, 2017
cat_yawn-uid14879052536216-500x277.gif

Orgun

Oct 27, 2017
Crap race, great procession of cars.
Most exciting part was the race director cutting away from Vettels overtake...twice

Tricky Diver

Oct 28, 2017
UK / USA
Not just the worst race at Monaco I've ever seen but one of the very worst and most boring Grand Prix I've ever seen.

Even the race director cut away from the only vague bit of action and the shots of Serena Williams learning how to wave a flag just added to the embarrassment for what was an absolute shit show of a race.

Serious consideration needs to be given to removing Monaco from the race calendar.

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
I hereby request a double interview with Yuki Tsunoda & Serena Williams.

Edit: Gosh, it's always bad in Monaco with the glorification of wealth but this year seems especially bad. These ladies in white opening the trophy suitcase, what the fuck is this :D

Psychotext

Oct 30, 2017
Aston Martin the team of the day for me. Absolute maximum from the race they could have got I reckon.

God I hate this race though.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
If they can't find a way to make the track raceable, they need to abandon it. Sorry.

Kudos to anyone who watched the entirety of the race. I went and did laundry.

Mr_Mondee

Nov 23, 2017
Mónaco is just so pretentious. The Royal podium, the anthems, the celebrities and to make matters worse the awful racing. Fuck this place.

Games

Oct 27, 2017
When the only hope you have of making a race even vaguly entertaining is the occurance of a crash, and everyone is rolling around seconds off the pace, making that less likely, and even if it does occur, after the rush of pitstops it all settles back to tedium, it's probably worth taking a very real look at whether it's worth keeping on the calendar. They need to at the very least figure out a way to reprofile some corners and hope that achieves something.

Status
Not open for further replies.