• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
hjljzhcejjf61.jpg

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
I think the fans are about the same level of thirsty as they always were, it's just that before the internet the only options were cutting out pictures from magazines and sending horny fan mail.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
In regards to the Cutler release, Dave said Cutler got fired after catching COVID. But only because Vince had promised Roman that he would clamp down on that stuff in regards to Smackdown.

And the straw that got Cutler fired was hosting a New Years party and then exposing the Smackdown roster.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
So, Kota Ibushi is calling himself God, and Don Callis keeps calling Kenny "the God of pro wrestling."

HMMMMM.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
So who else is hoping the end game is in a year or so Kenny and Kota hold all the gold and face each other in the end?

Its all I want from all this.

DJConvoy

Jan 8, 2021
So who else is hoping the end game is in a year or so Kenny and Kota hold all the gold and face each other in the end?

Its all I want from all this.
That would certainly be the biggest money match both companies could put on (even more than another Okada rematch). Given the right outcome, that could lead to even more huge matches. It would have to involve one of the companies (or several) putting egos aside to hopefully make money for everyone. That's not as easy as it sounds.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Catching up on the last New Japan show. Skipped a bunch of makeshift tag matches and a Great-O-Khan match.

This Kojima/Ospreay no DQ match is pretty solid.

EDIT: Shingo vs. Tanahashi about to start. I'm ready.

Last edited:

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
LOL @ El Phantasmo's commentary.

"The Canadian soccer mom haircut of Tanahashi versus the Deep South Wal-Mart mom haircut of Shingo."

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah he ain't keeping that name unless he wants to be known as "The French Behemoth" or some shit

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Tanahashi vs. Shingo was damn good.

Tanahashi's longevity and quality of performance are incredible.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

I've been thinking of this promo a lot this week

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
I really hope Kenny brings up Kota's "I don't think about him anymore" interview line.

That was some cold shit, brother.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Between the ending to AEW and the ending to Wandavision we somehow got two of the all time "Endings that leave you LEGIT SHOOK" in a single week

you love to see it

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
I need to watch wandavision. Been putting it off for too long

you must watch it right now

it's one of those things where major plot points are just going to become shared casually within a day or two, so you gotta crank them out as soon as they go up for the full effect. Each episode so far has been paced extremely well, they fly by.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
I demand Brock 2 is called Bob Lester after my friend genuinely thinking that was Lesnar's name on his Raw debut.