• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Sorry for the double-post, but figured it was worth it since there's more news. Looks like Sherry is back.

OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
It's something that separates that show from the other two shows, telling these 16 little movies, being a bit more anthological. It still is a serialized story, but it's told through these very focused perspectives.

"16 little movies"

"anthological"

"less vignette-y"

k

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
For the five of us still watching this, there was a short teaser for season six during Talking Dead last night. Looks good, but I know better than to get my hopes up.

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
Same here. Did they say when Season 6 will premiere yet or are we still waiting to hear on that?
Last night's teaser said this summer, but filming has been halted for a few weeks now. I don't think there's any chance of it not getting delayed at this point, especially since all we have for the season ten finale of TWD and the entirety of World Beyond (both of which were set to air before the premiere of Fear) is "later this year".

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
A Comic-Con@Home panel for Fear has been announced. The interesting part is it seems to confirm that they still plan to premiere the sixth season sometime this year:

Fear the Walking Dead will present a panel for the series' upcoming sixth season, premiering later this year. Moderated by Hardwick, the panel will feature Gimple, Showrunners and Executive Producers Andrew Chambliss and Ian Goldberg and cast members Lennie James, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Colman Domingo, Danay Garcia, Karen David, Jenna Elfman and Rubén Blades.

Season six of Fear the Walking Dead explores what has become of the unlikely family once united by a mission to help those in need. After being torn apart by Virginia (Colby Minifie) and her Pioneers, the group is now dispersed across her far-reaching settlements. Morgan's (James) last message at the end of season five implored the group to "Live" and this season we'll see what that means to each of them. Some will find the stability and opportunity within Virginia's communities to be intriguing, some will sink into darkness, while others will fight back against what has been forced upon them. Life behind Virginia's walls will test each and every one of them in different ways, forcing them to define who they are in this new world.
Still have no faith in the season being any good, but the trailer looked decent, so... 🤷

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
Crossposting from the thread for the main show. The TWD Comic-Con virtual panels are happening today, starting off with the panel for Fear the Walking Dead at 12PM Pacific / 3PM Eastern. The full schedule is below. Curious to see what comes out of the Fear panel, but I still refuse to let myself get hopeful with regards to this show.

TODAY'S #SDCC2020 SCHEDULE (all in PST):

12PM: #FearTWD Panel
1PM: #TheWalkingDead Panel
2PM: #TWDWorldBeyond Panel
4PM: @RobertKirkman Solo Panel

(LOTS of exciting announcements today, btw)

Watch links: https://www.comic-con.org/cciathome/2020/programming-schedule #ComicConAtHome

EdtBKLxUMAANkoe

EdtBLA5UEAAjkE0

EdtBLxwUEAEHVjg

EdtBMkOUEAA5EIp

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
Here's the Comic-Con trailer. Season six premieres on October 11th.

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
this has some strange implications for TWD's release schedule
Apparently there's a rumor going around that the season ten finale won't air until November... Guess we'll find out shortly.

Interesting. I think that has the potential to be a good call, as long as the smaller stories they choose to tell are 1) interesting, and 2) true to the characters involved. I'm not expecting the season to be good, but I do think that the premise is a lot better than season five's (and 4B's) at the very least, so we'll see.

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
Another article in the other thread said Q4 for the finale, so unless they do it right at the beginning of October, we're getting Fear first.
The dates have been announced:
  • Episode sixteen of TWD season ten airs October 4th at 9PM Eastern
  • Episode one of TWD: World Beyond season one airs October 4th at 10PM Eastern
  • Episode one of Fear TWD season six airs October 11th at 9PM Eastern
  • Six new additional episodes of TWD season ten air early 2021
  • TWD season eleven airs sometime later in 2021
EDIT: Fear TWD and World Beyond will air back-to-back beginning October 11th:

Walking Dead fans aren't going be starved for content this fall. AMC announced during their Comic Con At Home Panels that the new seasons of Fear the Walking Dead AND The Walking Dead: World Beyond will both air back-to-back on Sundays starting October 11th. The first episode of World Beyond, however, will premiere the week before at 10PM, immediately following The Walking Dead Season 10 Finale.

Last edited:

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
Well, we're one week away from this trashfire returning. Anyone else sticking around for it again?

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
Reviews for the first few episodes are starting to come out. For the sake of my sanity, I'm picking a more positive one to share, out of hope that it means this season might be better (knock on wood). Minor spoilers for the characters that are focused on in the first few episodes.

decider.com

‘Fear the Walking Dead’ Season 6 Review: ‘The Mandalorian’ of the Zombie Apocalypse

The shifted focus of AMC’s original spinoff brings new life to Fear.

New thread should be up tomorrow!
Looking forward to it! :D

I will watch for Colby Minifie's character to troll Morgan. She's the only entertaining character at this point for me. I actually want to see if it recovers from trash fire, just for kicks.
I do kind of like how she plays Ginnie. I'm looking forward to seeing her more.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
Finishing up season 4. I refuse to believe this show gets any worse than Morgan's stupid ass not killing Martha. I'm so tired of her and I'm beyond tired of Morgan. I don't get why this franchise ruined him.