• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017

"Department of Defense says they will review troops deployed to Biden inauguration to ensure they don't have sympathies to domestic terrorists — meaning the US govt is now trying to prevent a military coup."

ShroudOfFate

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
At least in Oregon the antifascists are quick to organize and always outnumber the chuds. Though with them being armed I don't know what'll happen

Dogstar

Oct 29, 2017
I really do feel for the decent citizens of the US as I know how terrified I would be, not for myself so much, but, for my family, my kids, my elderly mum... I would be paranoid they would get caught in the crossfire, by being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I do have family out there, but I don't have much, if any contact with them any more. They live in a good, rural part of California, so are likely as safe as it's possible to be.

I hope these terrorists are dealt with in the manner that should be, and as they would be in any decent country.... Stay safe good people.

Trigger

Powered by Friendship™
Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA
I really hope it doesn't come to this. I'd like to think that these folks would realize that senseless violence won't make any difference.

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like letting white supremacists run wild and never dealing with them has finally come to a head.
Letting? The establishment has been that of white supremacy since inception. It's only after hundreds of years that it's gotten less open. Then Trump made racists believe their world was returning. It didn't work out and now they're willing to burn everything.

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington
I really do feel for the decent citizens of the US as I know how terrified I would be, not for myself so much, but, for my family, my kids, my elderly mum... I would be paranoid they would get caught in the crossfire, by being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I do have family out there, but I don't have much, if any contact with them any more. They live in a good, rural part of California, so are likely as safe as it's possible to be.

I hope these terrorists are dealt with in the manner that should be, and as they would be in any decent country.... Stay safe good people.
You know, what's funny is that I'm just fucking numb at this point. I should be terrified by what could happen in the next week, but I'm completely numb to it all after 4 years of this shit.

Mentok

Oct 27, 2017
tf is "armed protests"? If it was a group of my people, it would be called "terrorist plots". Like seriously, "armed protests"? We still using the soft hands approach?

Deleted member 2317

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
SKpZ.gif

Ze_Shoopuf

Jun 12, 2018
An armed protest isn't a protest.

It's a violent tinderbox of intimidation, with any twitchy trigger finger instantly turning it deadly.

Dogstar

Oct 29, 2017
You know, what's funny is that I'm just fucking numb at this point. I should be terrified by what could happen in the next week, but I'm completely numb to it all after 4 years of this shit.

I get how you can be worn down by this shit to the point where you - almost - don't care any more, at least on a personal level.. it's like a deep depression, where the self gets into a broken state you can't find a way out of, so you just shrug your shoulders and get on with things.

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington
I get how you can be worn down by this shit to the point where you - almost - don't care any more, at least on a personal level.. it's like a deep depression, where the self gets into a broken state you can't find a way out of, so you just shrug your shoulders and get on with things.
Yeah that pretty much sums up the last four years of my life haha. It's less of a shrugging of shoulders though and more just... waiting for the next horrible thing to happen. At this point it feels like the calm before another storm.

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Is this supposed to change votes? Is this supposed to get Trump in office for another 4 years? I'm sorry to sound ignorant but I fail to see what they plan to accomplish here.
It's q people, they are crazy idiots. They have no plan, I don't think they have any chance to take over the US government or anything like that, and I have not heard a theory about how this could happen.

They pose threat to public safety of course, but this is why I plan to stay the fuck away and let the cops fight them. Like I donno, I don't think they can do much unless the cops decide to let them in again.

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
I'm worried about cities like Austin. The area they plan to protest in is dense and BLM/antifa folk will absolutely show up to counter. Since these people are itching for a fight, I worry it will lead to bloodshed.

Zen

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017
So this is the next level of attempted coup huh? Revolt and bloodshed. And yet, BLM is somehow the evil one...somehow

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
And some of ya didn't want covid to clap his ass

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
That's what gets me the most. Nation falling apart by people being duped by the gifter in the Apprentice.

You're waving a flag....for THAT dude?

How can this be?

How?????
Simple, he's the one person ever in their lives who told them it's ok to believe the things they believe and act on them.

Arcus Felis

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
I really want this nightmare to be over already. New scary events just keep happening.

Stay safe everyone.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
The 20th is going to be a scary-ass day. I hope nobody gets hurt but I think that is probably wishing for too much.

Oct 26, 2017
Since they will all be in one place across the nation can we arrest them all and not only jail them but give them a lifetime ban on voting in this country?

Deleted member 4874

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I appreciate the irony of these losers wearing camouflage when in fact they wear it because they want to draw attention to themselves. A gaggle of angry, peacock Squeaky Fromme wannabes following their President Charles Manson

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
So Columbus was specifically mentioned as a place of interest.
Not surprised. We've got Jim Jordan in the state, Dr. Amy Acton had armed people in front of her house because of Covid-19 stuff, major racist legacy and right wing nutters, and Republicans wanted to impeach Dewine. Meanwhile, Dewine tried to stradle the line between sensible and Trump, failing at both. I imagine it could be exceptionally dangerous here.

DarthWoo

Oct 27, 2017
It's a shame Philly isn't PA's capitol. While Harrisburg is right in the middle of Pennsyltucky where folks will eat this up, I'd love to see anyone try this in the heart of Philly.