• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Apparently lol...
EZwvXEDXkAAQcxq

tumblr_nldatjOT2w1s2t3olo1_500.gif

Last edited:

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
..... Boston Market for MA?

No.

There are... 14 Boston Markets in the state of Massachusetts, the entire state. None of them ever have any people at them. Compared to Dunkin Donuts? There are well over 14 dunkin donuts within a 10 minute drive of my house.

If this data turned up Boston Market for Massachusetts, then the data is so flawed that all of the results are meaningless.

I also wouldn't consider Dave & Busters, Olive Garden, Outback, Rainforest Cafe (...) to be fast food (maybe "fast casual" or something).

And there is not a fucking chance that Long John Silvers is #1 in Maine, whee you have... hundreds of amazing sea food restaurants. That makes no sense and must be wrong.

-edit-

Wait wait.

I've done more research.

There is not a single Long John Silvers in the entire state of Maine. It can not be the #1 Fast Food Restaurant in Maine if THERE AREN'T ANY IN MAINE

N25YfCL.png

Double edit

This is fake

They're taking the piss out of you

Last edited:

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Utter bullshit that Rainforest Cafe is the most popular in Colorado and not Illinois. There was a statewide day of mourning when the Woodfield location closed

Also Michigan doesn't have a single Jollibee location

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
Did they interview a single person in each state? There are no Bubba Gump shrimp places in Alaska lol

Telaso

Oct 25, 2017
There is no way In N Out is more popular in AZ than Chick Fil A. This seems way off.

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
I'm from Indiana and I have never seen a Blimpie in my life. What the heck is a Blimpie?

Also I live in TN now and the nearest Long John Silver's is like 45 minutes minimum from me.

I don't understand any of this, EXCEPT the northeast states that like Dunkin Donuts (I saw them everywhere up there).

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Of course Boston Market is Massachusetts.

Wait, aren't the Carls/Hardees switched? This whole thing is BS.

Oct 26, 2017
Denny's in CA? KFC in Georgia and Chik-Fil-A in Kentucky? The fuck kinda metrics they using to come up with this shit?

Piggus

Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
lol California, no love for your own export, eh? I knew people who'd drive three hours from southern Oregon to Redding to get In-N-Out before they finally started opening locations here.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Molly's? What the hell is that? I've lived in Ohio my whole life and been all over this state and have never heard of that.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
There is zero percentage chance this isn't trolling. Nobody in Illinois, or any state, would say Chuck-E-Cheese is their favorite fast food chain.

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, bullshit. There aren't even any In-N-Outs in Washington state. And Denny's isn't even remotely fast food and doubt it outranks In-N-Out in California.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Eww chains.

KFC in Georgia? That can't be right lol.

Grym

Oct 27, 2017
I literally have never heard of Jollibee. I've lived in Michigan for a decade now. um...I just did a location search for the restaurant and don't even see any in Michigan...

EDIT - I nearly vomited looking at their menu

YumBurger
yum-1.png

Last edited:

TheLucasLite

Aug 27, 2018
Where is there an In-N-Out in Washington? Lived there most of my life and afaik there is none. Furthest north In-N-Out I'm aware of is in like Medford, OR or some shit.

iksenpets

Oct 26, 2017
Dallas, TX
I started in my native Texas, and ok, Whataburger, checks out. Move across the South, Popeyes, Chick-fil-A, Bojangles. Seems close enough. But then you get up to the Midwest and what the fuck is going on with all this Chuck E Cheese. The Northeast into Sbarro and Olive Garden?? Something is deeply wrong here

Rag

Oct 30, 2017
Ha! What the fuck at Einstein Bros. being Idaho's favorite... I think there's one in the Boise airport. Other than that, it's not a thing.

Mr_Blue_Sky

Oct 25, 2017
Legitimately can't even tell what the one is for WV, also laughing at the idea that any place on planet Earth would say Chuck E. Cheese is their favorite place to eat, let alone 3 separate states. No way this is legit.

Drowner

Banned
May 20, 2019
chuckee cheese lul what? do they have drive thru in Minnesota? here you have to sit thru a whole kid's birthday party

JohnsonUT

Oct 27, 2017
This is really good work. Everyone's eyes see Texas first because it is big and orange. And whataburger is a likely real answer. And then everything else is pure troll. 5/5.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
..... Boston Market for MA?

No.

There are... 14 Boston Markets in the state of Massachusetts, the entire state. None of them ever have any people at them. Compared to Dunkin Donuts? There are well over 14 dunkin donuts within a 10 minute drive of my house.

If this data turned up Boston Market for Massachusetts, then the data is so flawed that all of the results are meaningless.

I also wouldn't consider Dave & Busters, Olive Garden, Outback, Rainforest Cafe (...) to be fast food (maybe "fast casual" or something).

And there is not a fucking chance that Long John Silvers is #1 in Maine, whee you have... hundreds of amazing sea food restaurants. That makes no sense and must be wrong.

-edit-

Wait wait.

I've done more research.

There is not a single Long John Silvers in the entire state of Maine. It can not be the #1 Fast Food Restaurant in Maine if THERE AREN'T ANY IN MAINE

N25YfCL.png

Great research!

McDonald's not being number 1 in Illinois gets some massive side eye.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to guess that, like most of these state novelty charts, it's either a troll or they're using some weird methodology involving Google search algorithms or something instead of actual sales data. There isn't even a Rainforest Cafe in Colorado.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I was going to mention this too, it's a little of a stretch of what "fast food" is here. I also don't know if I'd throw Chuck E. Cheese as "fast food" too, even though it kind of is? It's in a grey area. I still have a hard time believing Chuck E. Cheese is the favorite of any state, but it sounds like this graphic may be fake anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.