• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Thera

Banned
Feb 28, 2019
France
If handle right, and I think it will be difficult, this game / tool can be revolutionary for the media.
Next step is a PC compatibility.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
Here is a link to the creation. Easily the best creation made so far in Dreams.

indreams.me

Fallout 4: Dreams Edition (1.03)

Step into the wasteland and experience Fallout in Dreams! This game includes a total of 3 quests (in free Roam), 2 minigames and a character gallery! Special thanks to @TheFuturistic5-X, @DrinkWater200 and many others!

ActWan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This creation is really well made. Still some tiny problems here and there like hold L3 to run and inventory doesn't pause the game but still very impressive.

Ryo

Oct 28, 2017
The potential is insane, it can't be long before we see 1:1 recreations of smaller games.

Rabalder.

Dec 8, 2018
Perfect example of what Dreams is to me. It's an incredible achievement and I love watching it but have absolutely no desire to actually play it.

OG_Thrills

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The problem I have with Dreams is that it's the gaming version of falling down an interdimensional rabbit hole. I keep stumbling across remakes and a slew new of creativity.

I challenge anyone to play this game and not come away with a backlog that grows day in day out.

Hats off to he team over at MM. Bravo guys! Fucking Bravo!

Beastie91

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Bay Area CA
"It was all a Dream" (Biggie Smalls Voice) How Sway? How! Amazing what times we are living in when it comes to videogames.

Deleted member 4292

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't wanna be the complainer here, but wouldn't it be a cleaner front page if these started getting a thread where dreams levels are shared or something?

Oct 28, 2017
That's incredible. It makes you wonder the types of things that could come from Dreams once people really get to grips with the tools. To get something this good so early on is pretty amazing.

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
Wait, how do people make this? Did he fully model that gun himself or does the game offer objects like that? Is there a video that fully details how this game works?

Ravage

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
What the actual fuck...this has convinced me that making a full scale RPG in Dreams is 100% possible

Godzilla24

Nov 12, 2017
User warned: Thread whining
Does there need to be a thread for every dream game created. Put it in the OT. Clogging up the main page.

Alex840

Oct 31, 2017
Dreams may end up being one of the biggest achievements in game development in the history of the medium.

I'm super excited to hear about games in the future that have been greenlit because the producer liked the mockup that the team made in Dreams.

Edit: And yes, I love seeing every one of these get their own thread. People put so much work into them and it's way more interesting than another LTTP 1 month after a game comes out, or a thread where someone doesn't know how to turn off their Switch.

FarZa17

Oct 27, 2017
The movement, animation of robot and mirelurk look one to one too, almost like been extracted from the real game.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Prepare for a lot of "X - Made in Dreams" threads.

And you know what? I'm okay with it.
I think that its good that we are giving it this exposure, its a game that desparately needs more attention and it might end up being one up being one of the most important games of this upcoming decade.

Also letting more people get the game means more potential future game developers that will be trained through its tools, which serves as a much better entry point than other software on PC.

udllpn

Oct 28, 2017
It is extremelly impressive. It really shows the potential of Dreams as a platform that goes beyond a mere standalone release.