• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
bob coastas no selling all the champagne on him in order to focus on the interview, what a pro

jman2050

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'd forgotten that the Suns absolutely could have won that series with a few extra bounces going their way.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Hey say what you want about Patrick but he ain't lie
017796sp1019lakers1seattle-supersonic-center-patrick-ewing-is-packed-picture-id567386669

Stone Cold

Oct 27, 2017
I think he had another 4 years of championship quality play left in him when he retired. His game was still pretty decent when he came back in the 2000s, not sure if the bulls win any more without Pippen or Phil but it makes for an interesting "what if" scenario for sure

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I think he had another 4 years of championship quality play left in him when he retired. His game was still pretty decent when he came back in the 2000s, not sure if the bulls win any more without Pippen or Phil but it makes for an interesting "what if" scenario for sure

I think the big what if is if he had come back the 2nd time for a good team, not the Wizards.

Dre3001

Oct 28, 2017
Draymond is the guy who instantly fucks up any "rings > all" argument. Dude isn't even as good as Tristan Thompson without Steph & Klay on the floor. He needs to keep Barkley and Pierce's names out his mouth.

There needs to be a 30 for 30 on Barkley for the younger generation. Hes been on tv so long that the younger generation only sees him as a comedic character.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
has literally anybody said Draymond is better than Barkley other than Draymond? Feels like that's being turned into this "young era vs new era" straw man with no often its regurgitated. Who actually thinks Dray>Chuck?

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
has literally anybody said Draymond is better than Barkley other than Draymond? Feels like that's being turned into this "young era vs new era" straw man with no often its regurgitated. Who actually thinks Dray>Chuck?
Yeah there is no way anyone in their right mind can put them in the same category.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
I'd forgotten that the Suns absolutely could have won that series with a few extra bounces going their way.
It's funny how people kinda say how the bulls destroyed these teams. But really a lot of these series were close in ways. But def a few bounces make the difference. Also. Jordan.

Agent

Oct 25, 2017
Fun fact, the house they showed MJ driving out of at the end of the episode with the 23 on the gate is up for sale.

Zillow link

9 beds, 19 bathrooms; $14,855,000
Been for sale since 2012.

Who wants to go in on it? I'll put $10 in.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Fun fact, the house they showed MJ driving out of at the end of the episode with the 23 on the gate is up for sale.

Zillow link

9 beds, 19 bathrooms; $14,855,000
Been for sale since 2012.

Who wants to go in on it? I'll put $10 in.

It's been on the market for 8 years?! Did someone die there or something? I'm honestly shocked no wealthy collector or memorabilia person has swooped on that

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
How many episodes in would I Believe I Can Fly be used had shit didn't go down for R.Kelly?

He probably would've been interviewed lol