• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cosmo Kramer

Prophet of Regret - Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
México
Lol 24? That was 15 years ago for me, i feel great. You could die tomorrow, people die much younger everyday, age is meaningless. Stay healthy and live a happy life

watdaeff4

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I love it when people who are technically young enough to be my child complain about being old

game-biz

Oct 25, 2017
On March 12th I turn 32. And honestly I feel just as good as when I was 20. Even better, I'm about 10,000% less stupid. So, I wouldn't worry about it. Just remember the point of life is to live, so make every day an opportunity to have as much fun as you reasonably can, because there's no reason you shouldn't.

#HighThoughts

Pottuvoi

Oct 28, 2017
You are young, enjoy.

Next year you will be 25 and then starts the groundhog day effect and for a while it's 25 years on repeat.

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
31 soon. I feel like I still got the world by the balls. Put me behind the wheel of my Mustang and give me a few Van Halen records(David Lee Roth, no Hagar junk) and I can take on whatever comes my way.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Reminds me when I was 25, I'd joke to myself "halfway to 30" - since I considered a person's 20's to be the last decade to be considered "young".

Years later, the day after I turned 30, I spent all day playing video games in my pajamas like a kid.

Ubik

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Until you start throwing your back out sneezing or reaching to the back of the fridge, you are not old.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Turned 35 a few months ago, I feel old too. I started to feel old back in like the late 2000's.

kittens

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm 34 and I really love being an adult and growing older. So far my 30s are far far better than my 20s, I'm just a smarter and more emotionally mature version of my younger self. I really love who I am and life still feels full of possibility and wonder. I'm definitely feeling the physical effects of aging though, and I can't say that's not scary. But that's just the human condition. And in a way, I think it's beautiful that our lives are temporary. It speaks to the poet in me lol

Citizencope

Oct 28, 2017
For fucks sake I knew this was going to be someone who's only been on this planet for a couple of decades.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
"I feel pretty old...l'm 24 today"

+you+lipstick_3a5144_5121450.gif

SugarNoodles

Nov 3, 2017
Portland, OR
Aw, you're 24 and you dont know what you're doing with your life?

I know you dont believe anyone who says this to you, but only freaks know what they're doing with their lives at age 24. Also you are beautiful.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
When I was 24 I don't remember ever being like "I'm old." Not even close. Not even in a joking way. I don't know how some of you guys are going to react when you hit your 30's, lmao.

Thread banner is great btw.

PopsMaellard

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I feel you OP. As has already been pointed out, I know it's irrational, but man. All I've got is student debt and a part time retail job where all my coworkers are 17 year olds.

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
wish I could actually remember 24, all I have is vague memories of being deployed and drunkenly wandering around places like Rhodes Greece and Istanbul with buddies in search of another drink. Had a blast for sure, not a lot of solid memories left from it though.

Rad Bandolar

Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Happy Birthday.

I kind of remember being 24. I was stationed in Japan and I think MMMbop was one of the big songs that summer.

bino

Dec 3, 2018
Turned 34 on the 6th. It does feel like I'm getting old as my memory is getting worse - more prone to forgetting names of names of people/places/things. But I attribute it more to giving a fuck less, which I think is a bigger concern. anywho, What's good my fellow pisces?

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
I felt older at 24 than I do at 30.

It's that moment of transition to "I'm no longer the teen/early 20's hip cool crowd" that gets you. Once you're past it everything is the same really. Well, except your hairline possibly

Zelenogorsk

Banned
Mar 1, 2018
OP you're not allowed to feel old until you have chronic back pain. So enjoy a pain free back while it lasts.

I'm only 25 but I'm fat and bald so people usually think i'm older. Age is just a number until your hair falls out!

Last edited:

Treasure Silvergun

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 4, 2017
What is it with people feeling "old" in their twenties here?

With all the problems Italy has, we're such a gerontocracy that people in their fifties are still called (pretty) young even by 30yos. You aren't allowed to call yourself old until you're 70 here, and even then, octuagenarians will still call you kid, LOL.

Feb 15, 2018
You think you're old? Remember this

We had this song on Tony Hawk. That song hurts more now then it did twenty years ago. God damn.

I saw them play this live on Saturday night. Was super cool

Also lol @ thinking 24 is old. It wasn't till I hit about 27 that I started thinking I was getting 'old'. You get the feeling with each birthday but then it fades until you hit the next one

What about your hands? I'm 37 and I haven't noticed anything.

Ditto and ditto