• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

I'M BANJO-WOOOOAAAAAHHHHHHH

• Guh Huh

Votes: 351 66.0%
  • BREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Votes: 115 21.6%
  • oOMANAKA

Votes: 66 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
OP
Lady Bow

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017
Can someone help me out here? Would love to participate, it's for a good cause!

latest

E0s2dZ9.jpg

WZ1ooQR.jpg

StraySheep

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Oct 26, 2017
I'm not personally super invested but want to support the cause if someone is willing to avatar me.

OP
OP
Lady Bow

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017
I am SO IN.

The original has been in my top three favorite games of all time since the year it launched. The bear and bird have been my most wanted Smash newcomers since the Melee days. I got my first ever HD gaming monitor just to read the freaking text in Nuts and Bolts. The B-K trilogy in Rare Replay is what convinced me to buy an Xbone. And I've been able to do a mean Kazooie vocal impression for almost twenty years.

If any kind soul can add some Banjo-Kazooie reference to my avvy, I'll audibly GUH-HUH in my empty apartment all night long.

fKQul0D.jpg

Mg.

Oct 25, 2017
Bahah I absolutely love every one of these.

Just gave mine the pants.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
Not the thread for this, but please, oh Almighty Lady Bow, please... Shieldify my avatar to honor the upcoming Pokemon Shield.